• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

I cant say I really have one. I guess MVCI but even then that'd just because the game was a let down. There are crossovers I don't care about but that's not really disliking them

Favorite Muppet?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think it'd be cool.

Are you planning to watch the game awards

RoundUp

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RNDP#758
only know him from the chair stuff a while back lol

if you could make any character in your smash game a top tier, but you could never play as them, who would it be?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Not before I get to the old ones.

Would you drop your Smash main for good if someone gave you a hundred bucks?

D

Deleted member

Taylor Swift. Probably like Punisher or something . Dante if he counts

Favorite game awards announcement?

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Personally, yes - albeit only to an extent. I prefer colder weather to hotter weather, mostly because it's way easier to keep warm with clothing layers than it is to keep cool - but being trapped in, like, Siberia as opposed to Spain would probably be a bad day for me.

Do you feel that remakes, re-releases and remasters are objectively and universally a bad thing, or do you feel they can have redeeming qualities if done well?

D

Deleted member

Gen 9 is genuinely the first I've been interested in a Pokémon gen in some time. Some nice designs

Any opinion on Souls-like games (Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Elden Ring, Nioh, etc)

D

Deleted member

It wasn't something I was super interested in before but theread has won me over to its potential

Thoughts on Final Fantasy as a franchise

D

Deleted member

That's a different thread. But it'd be cool

Least favorite Nintendo franchise? (or at least the one you have the least interest in?)

Top Bottom