• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Honestly id prefer they stuck to WB stuff but I guess Jotaro. Cheif or Kratos could be fun. I'd be down to see what they could do with any character though.

Favorite Horror film?

Last edited by a moderator:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Probably Pokken 2 Creation Thread

If your fave Actor/Actress was a Pokemon Trainer, what would their team consist of?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I don't actually actively least want a SEGA Character, but If you are really looking for an answer, I wouldn't really care for Big the Cat

What is your fave Sport?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shiny Luxray or Shiny Dusk Lycanroc. The former almost goes without saying due to being my favorite Pokemon in general.

Favorite non-Nintendo video game franchise?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's a tie between, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Spike, Luna and Starlight Glimmer. Stopped watching the show around season 8, but I still like a lot of it's characters and those few are still my favorite of the cast.

Favorite era/decade of music?

D

Deleted member

2000s maybe? I'm not one of those "everything modern is bad" types as there's still a lot of good stuff being made still. But most of my music taste is 70s/80s/90s. Alternately maybe like the 50s or something since it doesn't do a lot for me

Least favorite game genre

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Tree Fort, I don't hate it but that's the one I'd have to pick for that definition

If Keira Knightley was a Pokemon Gym Leader, what type would she represent?

D

Deleted member

Honestly any. The selection is a bit lacking right now. A metropolis stage or anything from Looney Tunes would he nice to see

Opinion on traditional fighters?

D

Deleted member

The obvious picks. Shovel Knight. Shanate. I think Hollow Knight could be really fun. Candece and Zagrus

Opinion on RTS / Strategy games?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't really care

What would you think if Multiversus came out with their variation of Final Smashes?

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman

1 | honestly who gives a shjft.

2 | what comes after this post?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Turning into a big dragon

favorite Nintendo franchise?

Top Bottom