• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask Not Whom The Guh-Huh Tolls For Elite Smash Zeldas.... It Tolls For Thee.

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
Just here to report that Banjo DEMOLISHES Zelda on elite smash, at the very least the ones who do nothing but spam neutral B and teleport. I can literally just turn off my brain and spam wonder wing whenever I know they are going to teleport (which is every single second they are in disadvantage) and it is a glorious feeling.

On that note, Banjo works great against a ton of elite smash spam thanks to both wonder wing, and his ability to keep people out with eggs. It does wonders against Snakes spam explosives without much strategy, and Ness's who think PK Thunder is a solid neutral tool.

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Banjo in ta off doubles is pretty disgusting against these type of players too. Wonder Wing just totally opens them up and they fall to pieces because they're aren't used to being put in a disadvantageous situation, especially when dealing with two people covering their options.

Last edited:
Top Bottom