• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ascension 3 Results!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ban mk
Stop banning stages that have no reason to be banned
Have side events that MATTER

Thats a start.......
21 entrants, 10 used MK (not sure if Denti used MK in regular singles at all, but I did)
Thats probably not going to boost attendance.

How does one make a side event "matter" sync hosted your precious "tier" event and both side events got as much attendance as you could expect from a small tournament.

stages go right there with mk, most of them cant reasonably come back with him legal and many people wont like mk being gone

i have replays, who/where do i sent them?
I have returned. Send them to Tesh.

I want ALL YOLO REPLAYS TOO.

Pwii: Bodied by Yoshi again. GGs, sorry you couldn't stay to fight for the gold.
Sync: I wanna see YOLO happen again. Advertise and maybe work on getting more TVs. Also put :metaknight: next to my name. Doubles too.
Zero: GGs, you got me.....this time :smirk: I'll be back.
:squirtle: : We have work to do
Kilik: Sorry about our game 2. We must train.
Denti: :squirtle: YOLO
RunCT:lol doubles was fun. I'm definitely down to team again even if we get bodied by nado
Phatz: you have improved alot from what I saw. definitely caught me by surprise in doubles.
Dark Shifter : You only SD once :(
ToT : ggs and whatnot, gotta just be more patient. EVERYONE is going to camp an ICs.

Denti

Smash Master
Ban CPs
Stop banning characters that have no reason to be banned
Don't feed the beast!!!!

Also if we lack the equipment to do replays the Alabama smash league (same people who did Waba) HAS offered to do it. And if you guys don't want that I WILL do it. Come on Sync (or whoever we're waiting on), results page cannot get lazy here.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm the only active player left in Houston that does replay recording AFAIK. The problem is people have to be badgered nonstop to go through the trouble of sending me little 100KB bin files so I can do the real work.

We have everything we need and I could probably just loan Sync's place my equipment if it was too much for me to do alone.

So far I have what you see here as well as what might be doubles grand finals (6 matches of denti razer gnes zori) mid tier LF (35 disgusting minutes of sonic dittos, im sure ur all waiting for this)

I'm heading out now so most of this should be uploaded by 10PM, the stuff not in the picture above isnt yet recorded/sorted so its not uploading today.

Denti

Smash Master
Thank you so much Tesh!

To reduce your work you could ask for request matches only. Where is winners finals, losers finals and grand finals of singles and or doubles? Imo finals matches are always the most important. Does someone else have it? Who's Wii was at the very end of the store? That wii had all the stuff.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Tesh op in recording. Just saw my yolo matches, game 2 wasn't recorded am I right? Anyways, good stuff again this tourney. Smash wouldn't be the same without you guys.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't remember. I guess I won game 1 or 2 and we forgot to record it. I'm pretty sure you lost game 1 though, because Delfino is usually the CP I go to so you won on sv game 2 then you won on delfino game 3.

@ Denti its not much trouble for me to just upload everything I have. In a way it allows me to enjoy all the stuff I missed while I was there. The boring part is recording my own matches really. But yea, if someone has finals, I'd like to watch/record it as I didn't see much of anything after I was knocked out. Nearly everything of importance I had is already up. Just Doubles Finals is going to be recorded later.

JTsm

Smash Master
Can't wait until the vids are uploaded. Which channel should I go to see these vids?

Tesh

Smash Hero
i don't remember. I guess i won game 1 or 2 and we forgot to record it. I'm pretty sure you lost game 1 though, because delfino is usually the cp i go to so you won on sv game 2 then you won on delfino game 3.

@ denti its not much trouble for me to just upload everything i have. In a way it allows me to enjoy all the stuff i missed while i was there. The boring part is recording my own matches really. But yea, if someone has finals, i'd like to watch/record it as i didn't see much of anything after i was knocked out. Nearly everything of importance i had is already up. Just doubles finals is going to be recorded later.
click link in my sig!!

Dj PhaTz

Smash Cadet
tesh i'll send my replays through aim again whenever you read this just jump on...and ill send them

belated SHOUTOUTS

Sync - yo, i cant speak for anyone else but i enjoyed myself at this tourney. i see this venue having decently longevity. the fact that it has internet opens up possibilities like streaming for future tournaments. im glad you're adding melee to the next tournament (hopefully you havent changed your mind since you told me) because lets face it, more people = more hype, right? regardless of if they're playing the same game lol thanks for housing me over the weekend unexpectedly and for the fun we had playing mario bros 3 LOL you need to step your game up in that **** son! keep up the good work, i dont exactly know how stress ful being a TO is but i can only imagine that its a task fit for a god lol and you're the only one willing enough to be godlike so i try to only encourage you as our TO. again thanks for everything my boy...oh and KEEP YOUR HOUSE CLEAN N1GG@!

Asa - it was good finally meeting you. had fun in friendlies against you...you were really pushing me to play better honestly. LOL i couldnt help but laugh when you said "your shiek is playing really good" thats how i knew i was playing good, i dont even play shiek. we were getting in p4 and zori's **** in friendly dubz too LOL good stuff, i hope to see you at future tournies, maybe we can team in bracket. KEEP YOUR HOUSE CLEAN

Pj - LOL thanks for the godlike directions on the way to my house...lmao remind me to never ride with you in the car again. on a more serious note, its always good to see you my boy. too bad we didnt get to play at all but i mean, we both know who'd win either way *smirk* your rapping is poocheese. please retire LOOOOOOL. KEEP YOUR HOUSE CLEAN THO

Zori - MY BOY! "ACTIN A FOOL" IN THAT ONE DUBZ MATCH LOL. im glad you came out man, it was great to see you at an event after so long. i didnt get as close to beating you in bracket as i did last time but it was still ggs. olimar is obviously the dumbest character in the game. inb4 rock pikmin in smash4 LOL. we need to play some SF sometime and marvel so i can get wrecked by some ibuki bs LOL

Gnes - also good to see/play you. i really appreciated the friendlies before the tournament started. LOL @ being so good that you can be engaged in a full conversation and still convincingly beat someone. you make me look so bad, haha. hopefully you still randomly show up to events even though you dont actively play. ive met you/razer/trela multiple times and i still get a little starstruck when i see you guys. to me you guys are celebrity-like...as nooby as that sounds LOL its always good to see top players. also, do you still live in the same UH apt? itd be cool if i could swing through some time and play marvel.

Kilik - I know we were joking around about me beating you and everything lol hopefully it doesnt really bother you. to be completely honest, ive still got a long way to go before i can convincingly beat you. ive been rewatching the set against you and i honestly still have work to do on decision making etc. my tech skill on point tho get @ me lol its always fun to talk to you at events broski. dont be salty the snowman when i REALLY start beating you though. ;3

BC - thanks for the ride to the venue and back to syncs house bro, really appreciate it. we didnt do as well as id hoped for in dubz this time but hopefully we can do better next time we team. dont be mad all the time though because my peach ***** your dk LOL :3 and my ddk ***** your MK AND FALCO :3 haha oh i can just hear the salt through my computer already. but seriously, always a pleasure to chill with you at events lol we always have a good laugh.

Zero - speaking of good laughs! LOOOOOOL this guy right here! zero you're so goofy LOLOLOLOLOLOL but thats ok, just means you enjoy having a good time. so much lulz playin mario bros 3 lol get BODIED. great time talking with you, trela, runct, and dark shifter at burger king and just chillin at sync's place in general. fun friendlies too...ima cut sonic's legs off if we ever have to play in bracket lol btw stop throwing cats LOL

RunCT - lol we didnt get to play much but that peach ditto was lulz "GO!" *both freepulls turnip off of bf platforms* LOL it was nice meeting you man, you seem like a pretty cool dude. hope to see you at some more events. KEEP YOUR HOUSE CLEAN

Tesh - you gay LOL nah im kidding. THOSE PT FRIENDLIES WERE LEGIT MY CHARIZARD TOO GOOD GET MAD. thanks for the encouragement about how i was playing. im glad you noticed my improvement :B we need to MAKE bio come to an event so we can have more crazy chats about dragon brawl z and all the other bad ideas you come up with LOL

P4 - UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEGATIVE TOURNAMENT RECORDS SUCK WHEN ITS SO CLOSE. good seeing you though as usual you tall slim mother ****er you LOL ggs. im gonna make it my personal business to seek and destroy next time D:

Denti - good **** running through winners. dont get cut by the razer next time LOL had a good time chatting with you during the car ride back to sync's place. we dont really talk much at events but you seem like a pretty cool dude. i hope i get to play you in bracket one of these days

Razer - my boy, we hardly talk and we NEVER play at all at events...that needs to change. i really like the snake MU and who better to play it with than one of the best snakes in the business? good to see you around though

RT - its always good to see cynical ole RT. you should enter a tourney just for the hell of it one of these days LOL that'd be hype.

Trela - THE AMERICAN DREAM POKEMAN TRELA lol get @ me in those dubz friendlies LOL wtf moment when i teched your uair with mario im so godlike. razer get at my snake haha. it was cool of you to come out and support sync's tourney even though you didnt enter. ive never seen you play other characters besides lucario and marth on one occasion...but you have some oddly good characters...it was a little scary playing your pikachu in dubz o.O anyway, ggs obvs and glad you came out

Pwii - GOODERRRRRRRRRRRRRR lolol we didnt play but it was fun chatting with you for a bit. that dashiexp too good.

Dark Shifter - we havent played before but your MK must be pretty good. i heard you took gnes to game 3. seems legit. you seem like a dude that enjoys a good time and you cant go wrong with that. good time at syncs place with you and zero, i had lots of fun.

Maharba - LOOOL its funny how you speak your mind no matter what. i honestly dont ever wanna play you in bracket since i dont do well against people that camp LOL so im glad we didnt get to play but i need to get some street fighter in with you one of these days. sounded like you were pretty damn good at it so i need to hit you up along with zori and get *****. KEEP THAT HOUSE CLEAN NINJA

ToT - little tot you shall one day be a big threat to the houston scene with those forsaken broken icies grabs. keep practicing and stop losing in friendlies to me, im bad. lol ggs my boy

Sam - it was great seeing you after what...6 months or so? o.O had a great time catching up at the venue and i cant thank you enough for the ride home man, meant a lot. IF YOU GET INTO SMASH YOU'LL BE GODLIKE. DONT MAIN MK OR OLIMAR THOUGH...OR WE ARENT COOL. AND FOR THE LAST TIME CLEAN UP YOUR HOUSE LOL

if i'm missing anyone its because i hate you obviously or i just genuinely forgot you were there or didnt see you. shoutouts to shoutouts and sync's cats. they're still cute even though they like to poop behind the couch and eat garbage. hooray for garbage kitties. ASCENSION 4 THO GET HYPE?

sheikamaru

jive
i ain't mad brah. much love to your diddy :) and to everyone else that played me!!!!

im winning the next ascension.. believe it.

-usopp

Tesh

Smash Hero
more videos up on my channel, dj phatz only person to send me replays so this might be all there will be.

Top Bottom