• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Art of Sonic Guide For Ultimate (Completed) [More Updates in the Future]

Guide Art of Sonic Guide For Ultimate (Completed) [More Updates in the Future]

Sonic Meaper

Smash Cadet
NNID
None
3DS FC
2294-7045-5918
Switch FC
8435-0200-1637
Sonic Meaper submitted a new resource:

Art of Sonic Guide For Ultimate - Hello everyone! BlueFlash is back with his determination to help Sonic fellows out!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my Sonic Guide! I decided to make a sonic guide because someone suggested that I do haha...anyways what will this guide focus on? Well that's a good question! I believe I want to make a sonic guide where it's accessible by everyone regardless of skill level and is updated with more new information or changes. Anyways....

First of all, let's talk about SSB4 (3DS/WiiU) Sonic and SSBU (Ultimate) Sonic...so what do I need to know to fully understand Ultimate Sonic and...
Read more about this resource...

Caah

Smash Rookie
Hey, this is a really great guide! I just wanted to let you know about Sonic’s Auto Cancel Up Air as what I’m finding to be a very reliable option for Sonic to pressure, approach, combo and kill off of. I just posted about it, so I won’t go too in detail about it, but I think it’s worth checking out and inquiring about.

Top Bottom