• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Armada and Mewtwoking for Apex?

Luke McCloud

#NooooooDeeeeeeeeEeeeeeyyyyyyeeee
Greetings forum,

I was on facebook, and I saw a post relating to Apex, I forget what it was exactly. I believe it was posted by M2K. The idea of the post was that Jason was paying for Armada so he could come to Apex, and others we're talking of how they were going to team. I don't know how this is because I believed Armada said he was retired? Anybody with any information on this could you please explain to what the situation is.

Thanks a lot, Luke.

Luke McCloud

#NooooooDeeeeeeeeEeeeeeyyyyyyeeee
The reason for being retired to singles is? That's weird he would do that.. but who cares?! ARMADA IS BACK!.. kinda.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Armada stop being a tease and just fully come out of retirement.

My dream Mango vs Amada Grand Finals match up is still possible.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Is it a 100% sure thing that he is still retired from singles? It just seems silly to fly across the world just to enter ONLY doubles, even if someone else is paying for it.

Beat!

Smash Master
The only one who knows that for certain is Armada himself, but he hasn't stated that he's back to singles, and he says he doesn't like playing Peach all that much anymore.

In other words, no, it's not "100%" sure.

Acryte

Smash Ace
worst case scenario: we get another 20 or so friendlies of mango/peepee vs armada from apex... they should have their own dedicated friendly station lol

Osennecho

Smash Ace
PM will be very interesting this year if he chooses to enter singles for it. Pretty sure he still would. I think you guys are forgetting Armada is godlike at PM too. So he'd probably team with M2K in that too.

strawhats

Smash Master
no one forgets how good armada is at PM but it would be great if armada entered melee singles. Probably wont happen but its nice to dream of a possible MaNg0/m2k vs armada rematch.

SMOE

Smash Rookie
The only problem with a Mango vs Armada rematch is that there's a good chance that unless it was EVO (or maybe APEX or Genesis) one of them wouldn't have cared enough to be fully prepared. As much as we'd all love to see it, a peak Armada vs peak Mango match will probably never happen.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Consider your dream fulfilled, because it's already happened twice.

I don't know what you people want from these guys.

Not at Apex. :)

But in all seriousness I don't see what's wrong with wishing that your favorite player would come back from retirement especially when you feel that they still have so much more they can accomplish.

D

Deleted member

practice up adam. you're an excellent player but no one is too good for practice.

Jonas

Smash Champion
What's hype about a sober white guy dancing?
But in all seriousness I don't see what's wrong with wishing that your favorite player would come back from retirement especially when you feel that they still have so much more they can accomplish.
Of course not, but no matter how many times these guys face off in tournament (which has happened several times outside GF's) people are always going to say they really wish to see this "dream match-up". It's borderline obsessive. Just go to YouTube, there are plenty of Mango vs Armada matches.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
What's hype about a sober white guy dancing?
It's a lot more hype than a drunk white guy dancing that's for sure lol.

Of course not, but no matter how many times these guys face off in tournament (which has happened several times outside GF's) people are always going to say they really wish to see this "dream match-up". It's borderline obsessive. Just go to YouTube, there are plenty of Mango vs Armada matches.
It is obsessive... But I want more :F

Top Bottom