• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arle Nadja, Puyo Popper Extraordinaire pops into Smash Bros.! (New Management!)

Which Puyo protagonist would you prefer for Smash?

• Total voters

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Not only that, but the western release of Puyo 1? It's supposedly going to have an ENGLISH DUB. The only thing is, I don't know if they're going to use the version that had SO many name changes, or if it's a whole new English dub provided by the cast used in Puyo Tetris (i.e. Erica Mendez, Kira Buckland, Ben Lepley, Xander Mobus, etc.).
Uhh, they already said it is the old, crusty dub.

http://www.siliconera.com/2019/01/1...includes-the-english-overseas-arcade-version/

Last edited:

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
I was thinking earlier today what it would be like if Arle got her own version of the Codecs or the Guidances. If she does a specific taunt in the Puyo Puyo stage, she'll start talking to other characters from the Puyo Puyo series and comment on the other fighters. Amitie will probably comment on how cute Kirby and Pikachu are, and Ringo will wonder how Mr. G&W even works ("I'm looking at him from the front and I see nothing!").

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
I imagine that Arle would react with scorn to Kirby, and Meta Knight and Dedede, while the others who weren't in Puyo 1 would just be gushing over how adorable they are. Logic for this is because Snake didn't like Sonic in Brawl because of a mythology gag reason, so I think it'd be the same here. Manzai (that's the name of the Puyo cutscene) codecs would be awesome, and that's probably something that we could see in a Puyo stage.
  • Ocean Prince talking about Daisy, Peach, Zelda, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Ganondorf, Dedede, and K. Rool since they're royalty...
  • Satan having some words for bad guys...
  • Suketoudara trying to see which of them has the best dance moves...
  • Arle and Sonic reuniting, Arle and Joker reuniting...
  • Amitie talking about how she's kind of like Luigi when you think of Arle as Mario...
  • And many more scenarios.

Last edited:

warelander

Smash Journeyman
I just love how that clears up the confusion in regards to the english arcade's legitimacy and hey, I never played that version, not even via MAME, so that just makes the SEGA AGES version even more interesting to me, as if I wasn't going to get it already.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
You know what'd be really nice? Besides, of course, Arle making the leap into Smash this year. Here's a self-admittedly unrealistic wishlist.

1. Puyo Puyo 4 as part of either SEGA Ages (Dreamcast) or a hypothetical N64 Online service (with SUN). Text localization required, but the voices can be left alone.
  2. Puyo Pop Fever as part of SEGA Ages (Dreamcast) or a hypothetical GameCube Online service.
  3. A localization of Puyo Chronicle, probably ported to Switch/PS4 (3DS isn't too long for this gaming world, so they should let that version stay Japan exclusive). It took Tetris 3 years and a port, so...
  4. Maybe a localization of Puyo eSports, I honestly think it should stay in Japan for the time being (having no singleplayer and asking for $20? That's gonna get a lot of casual players angry), but maybe they could make it work.
  5. A retro Puyo compilation (Fever 2, 15th, 7, 20th) to get everybody who debuted in those games, or first returned in those games, up to speed.
  6. Next year/2021 has a much more story-centric Puyo game than usual, maybe bucking the 24 roster limit, and of course featuring lots of rules and classic voices.
  7. And probably the crown jewel of them all, a localization of Puyo Puyo!! Quest, with the cast now that people would buy a game with those characters. Whether it'd be the best or second only to what this thread is about is up to you.
And here's something a little less ridiculous: Just make sure Puyo 2 has an English option. That's it. Arle being here would make the year great, but my only realistic wish is making sure Puyo 2 can be experienced by all.

warelander

Smash Journeyman
I'm generally curious what the future holds for Puyo, in regards to new main installments.

In a lot of ways I greatly appreciate what Chronicle did, the 3D visuals are gorgeous, with great looking and beautifully animated models, the mere existence of a RPG mode is something we have never seen SEGA even attempt and while the story from what I can gather, isn't anything too special, it does have Rafisol, who stands as an example of how well SEGA can do with their characters, when they put their minds to it and don't just focus on the obnoxious Arle/Schezo and Arle/Satan running gags.

While the RPG mode wasn't too hotly recieved, Chronicle did have a sense of ambition to it and I was really looking forward to see that continue....which made eSports even more of a disappointment for me, but who knows, maybe they have been working on a more worthwhile entry as well, because I doubt eSports took much of any time to develop.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I've been wondering... what exactly does SEGA plan to do with Puyo Puyo now that Sonic Team is supposedly dissolved at the moment...

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Oh, wow, I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet.

Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary is getting a fan translation! - Courtesy of Precise Museum, that is. It is unaffiliated with the 20th video series that Schezoroark and FlareHabanero made a while back, and will be released for the DS version.

I should note here that I am now part of the Precise Museum team. I'm not a patch editor, just a proofreader. I am actually clueless to the release date aside from Spring 2019, so don't ask me.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary is getting a fan translation! - Courtesy of Precise Museum, that is. It is unaffiliated with the 20th video series that Schezoroark and FlareHabanero made a while back, and will be released for the DS version.

I should note here that I am now part of the Precise Museum team. I'm not a patch editor, just a proofreader. I am actually clueless to the release date aside from Spring 2019, so don't ask me.
Congrats! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Looma

Smash Journeyman

Being a Puyo fan in the west is pain, thank you guys for this.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hey, I just found TheWax's Puyo skit as a stand-alone, so I figured I'd share it again.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey, I just found TheWax's Puyo skit as a stand-alone, so I figured I'd share it again.

Oh, yeah! I remember watching this! I believe this video was made to celebrate Puyo Puyo getting a new chance at localization and it released just a month or so before the worldwide re-release of Puyo Tetris.

BTW, I have a question for you all. In the event that Puyo Puyo were to ever get an animated series, what kind of intro theme do you see it being like?

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Well, it depends on the angle we're going with.

• "Puyo" as the trojan horse for a Madou Monogatari series in all but name: probably a remix of TRY OUT/Memories.
  • A Puyo Puyo series starring Arle as the main character: probably a remix of her theme.
  • A Puyo Puyo series starring a combination of Arle, Amitie, Ringo and Ally: probably something original, or based on a memorable Quest song.
  • A Puyo Puyo series that has no true main character, but an Ensemble Cast (that happens to include the above four): definitely something original.
Also, is the series comical, serious, episodic, continuity based, or something else?

More than anything, I think the answer is too varied. The safest bet would be Arle's theme, an immediately recognizable song to anybody who has ever heard of Puyo Puyo (even Mean Bean Machine has a remix of it in the cast roll).

Actually the concept of a Puyo animated series leads me to think of something I'd prefer: a Puyo comic adaptation. Mostly to get new fans up to speed, partially to see what the comic adaptation would change for some games (in particular, imagine Puyo 7 with Lagnus, Ocean Prince, and maybe if we're insanely lucky Doppel) should SEGA permit it.

Edit: Uh oh, I'm the last post. So I guess here I can now mention that Puyo 1 SEGA Ages has been delayed for better optimization of the online component of the game.

Last edited:

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
So I was thinking some ideas for Spirit Battles for Puyo Puyo characters. Note that I didn't put stages and conditions for all of them because, well, it's hard coming up with this stuff. Feel free to comment on them, though.

Amitie (Legend)
Character: Isabelle
Stage: Town and City

Ringo (Legend)
Character: Inkling (Schoolgirl alt)
Stage: Green Greens
Condition: More apples than usual drop from Whispy Woods

Schezo (Ace)
Character: Marth
Stage: Colisseum

Rulue (Advanced)
Character: Zero Suit Samus
Stage: Fountain of Dreams
Condition: Character's kick attacks do more damage

Raffina (Advanced)
Character: Peach
Stage: Peach's Castle (Battlefield)

Sig (Advanced)
Character: Villager
Stage: Smashville
Condition:

Suketoudara (Novice)
Character: Squirtle
Stage: Great Bay
Condition: Character will taunt a lot.

Draco Centauros (Ace)
Character: Corrin (Female)
Stage: Spear Pillar
Condition: Character comes equipped with a Superspicy Curry

Dark Prince (Legend)
Character: Ganondorf
Stage: Norfair

Donguri Gaeru (Novice)
Character: Greninja
Stage: Distant Planet

Maguro (Advanced)
Character: Ness
Stage: Onett
Condition: Character will do Up-Smash a lot.

Feli (Advanced)
Character: Lucina (Tharja alt., as Feli); Wolf (as Baldanders)
Stage: Luigi's Mansion

Lidelle (Novice)
Character: Toon Link
Stage: Pirate Ship
Condition: Wind will blow strongly through the match

Klug (Novice)
Character: Robin (Male)
Stage: Tomodachi Life

Witch (Novice)
Character: Zelda
Stage: Skyloft
Condition: Character's Magic attack do more damage

Lemres (Ace)
Character: Link
Stage: Hyrule Castle
Condition: Lots of food items resembling sweets will appear on stage. Character will prioritize grabbing them.

Ms. Accord (Ace)
Character: Palutena (as Ms. Accord); Incineroar (Tiny sized, as Popoi)

Tee (Ace)
Character: Roy
Stage: Lylat Cruise

O (Ace)
Character: Pac-Man

Ess (Advanced)
Character: Daisy

Jay & Elle (Advanced)
Character: Ice Climbers

Ai (Novice)
Character: Lucario
Condition: Character will avoid battle if possible.

Zed (Novice)
Character: ROB

Ex (Legend)
Character: Dr. Mario
Stage: Final Destination

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Well, it depends on the angle we're going with.

• "Puyo" as the trojan horse for a Madou Monogatari series in all but name: probably a remix of TRY OUT/Memories.
  • A Puyo Puyo series starring Arle as the main character: probably a remix of her theme.
  • A Puyo Puyo series starring a combination of Arle, Amitie, Ringo and Ally: probably something original, or based on a memorable Quest song.
  • A Puyo Puyo series that has no true main character, but an Ensemble Cast (that happens to include the above four): definitely something original.
Also, is the series comical, serious, episodic, continuity based, or something else?

More than anything, I think the answer is too varied. The safest bet would be Arle's theme, an immediately recognizable song to anybody who has ever heard of Puyo Puyo (even Mean Bean Machine has a remix of it in the cast roll).

Actually the concept of a Puyo animated series leads me to think of something I'd prefer: a Puyo comic adaptation. Mostly to get new fans up to speed, partially to see what the comic adaptation would change for some games (in particular, imagine Puyo 7 with Lagnus, Ocean Prince, and maybe if we're insanely lucky Doppel) should SEGA permit it.

Edit: Uh oh, I'm the last post. So I guess here I can now mention that Puyo 1 SEGA Ages has been delayed for better optimization of the online component of the game.
Sorry I took so long to respond here. Basically, it'd be a series mostly focusing on the Fever-era cast, though the Madou-era and Puyo 7 characters would be added over time (maybe by the next season or two). The series would be continuity-based with comical moments here and there, but there'd be a bit of a soft reboot of the series, redoing some origins and whatnot.

I guess I can say that the reason I'm asking is because a friend of mine on Tumblr has been working on a little pet project that can basically be summed up as a Puyo animated series. She already has things like the 'pilot episode' planned out as well as some storyboards. Of course, she hasn't made stuff like that public. She's simply giving us little tidbits of what's she done so far.

Here's her Twitter if you want to see her work (as well as what's she done so far in regards to the Puyo cartoon). https://twitter.com/phuijl

Also, it's funny you mention a Puyo comic adaptation as that idea was being thrown around on Tumblr quite wildly about a week before Smash Ultimate's reveal at E3 2018. Specifically, many were wondering if IDW's writers for the current Sonic the Hedgehog comic series could run it, as they seem to have a good handle on storytelling.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
I have three topics. Two are from the above posts, one is actually my own.

Topic 1 - Puyo Puyo Spirit Battles

I've been trying to think of some, but it's hard to represent characters like Skeleton T since "can't turn around" is impossible to replicate. I think it'll have some deep-cut references if they get in, at least one for every major playable character.

I do have one, however:

Archan (Puyo Puyo 4, art taken from Puyo Puyo!! Quest) - Support - Start with a pitfall - takes 1 slot
Battle conditions: Opponent is Green Pit, who starts with a pitfall and loves to use his neutral special. Only items that spawn during the match are pitfalls. It would take place in a stage that's the closest to a circus... though I'm having trouble thinking of one. You technically fight her outside... Hazardless Reset Bomb Forest? I don't know.

Topic 2 - Phuijl's Puyo Toon

Oh, it's that one? And you're friends with her, you say? Interesting... Personally, I really hope it comes into fruition, whether it's a webseries or a flat-out aired cartoon! I also really hope SEGA is okay with it (I mean, they don't do much with the IP over here, and this is an easy way for the brand to become big) and that she keeps creative control! I really liked her work on Too Loud, a show that I should've given a chance sooner and I'm happy is getting a second season now!

Now, for my own topic... How could Madou be represented?

I've actually come up with a bit of an interesting, neat little way to reference the main part of the Madou Monogatari series. Madou games are interesting in that Arle's HP and MP are not directly shown, but instead inferred through Arle's dialogue and body movements. Every 10%, Arle's body language would gradually deteriorate, until at 120% (12 is half of 24) where she can barely stand.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I doubt Sega would do a C&D unless they happened to be planning on okaying an animated series themselves (unlikely), so I think it'll go well.

Also, it's funny you mention a Puyo comic adaptation as that idea was being thrown around on Tumblr quite wildly about a week before Smash Ultimate's reveal at E3 2018. Specifically, many were wondering if IDW's writers for the current Sonic the Hedgehog comic series could run it, as they seem to have a good handle on storytelling.
That seems possible. Back during the Worlds Unite days at Archie, many Sega characters were brought in, up to and including the lesser-known Alex Kidd.

I mean, the exact same IDW writers used to be involved with Archie's video game comic series, so...

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Topic 1 - Puyo Puyo Spirit Battles

I've been trying to think of some, but it's hard to represent characters like Skeleton T since "can't turn around" is impossible to replicate. I think it'll have some deep-cut references if they get in, at least one for every major playable character.

I do have one, however:

Archan (Puyo Puyo 4, art taken from Puyo Puyo!! Quest) - Support - Start with a pitfall - takes 1 slot
Battle conditions: Opponent is Green Pit, who starts with a pitfall and loves to use his neutral special. Only items that spawn during the match are pitfalls. It would take place in a stage that's the closest to a circus... though I'm having trouble thinking of one. You technically fight her outside... Hazardless Reset Bomb Forest? I don't know.
Personally, I'd think Archan possessing Toon Link (or even Young Link) would work better. But that's just me, I guess.

As for Skeleton-T (as simple as this may be), maybe the opponent doesn't use special moves?

Topic 2 - Phuijl's Puyo Toon

Oh, it's that one? And you're friends with her, you say? Interesting... Personally, I really hope it comes into fruition, whether it's a webseries or a flat-out aired cartoon! I also really hope SEGA is okay with it (I mean, they don't do much with the IP over here, and this is an easy way for the brand to become big) and that she keeps creative control! I really liked her work on Too Loud, a show that I should've given a chance sooner and I'm happy is getting a second season now!
Yup, that's the one. By the way, I probably should have been more specific and said that we simply know each other on Tumblr, and she even follows my account there.

Anyways, I take it you've heard about Phuijl's planned Puyo cartoon, then? According to her, she's hoping it could become a full televised series. Heck, I even told her the same thing about how if the Puyo GAMES don't totally work out in regard to giving the series more exposure, I imagine an animated series would be the next best thing. Heaven knows Puyo Puyo as a whole seems lends itself to an animated series eerily well, what with the Saturday morning cartoon vibe the series gives off.

Just like you, I REALLY hope SEGA lets her keep the majority of creative control, considering her current plans for her Puyo cartoon seem to have it focus heavily on the Fever games and (hopefully) tie up the various loose ends those games set into motion (I imagine this includes things like Strange Klug, Black Sig, Ms. Accord and Popoi, etc.).

This being said, I do hope she doesn't completely throw out the Madou-era and characters and Puyo 7 characters.

BTW, I'm curious... where do you all think her Puyo toon would end up in te event that SEGA green-lights it? Cartoon Network? Nick? Disney Channel? Netflix?

That seems possible. Back during the Worlds Unite days at Archie, many Sega characters were brought in, up to and including the lesser-known Alex Kidd.

I mean, the exact same IDW writers used to be involved with Archie's video game comic series, so...
Exactly. From what I've heard the IDW Sonic comic pretty much kept most of the Archie staff around to write stories, so maybe they could do something with Puyo Puyo. Alongside my claim that Puyo Puyo lends itself surprisingly well to an animated series, a comic would also work as well. I mean, just imagine... the Madou adventures in comic form...

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Someone on Twitter did some interesting concept art for a potential special move for Arle.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Sorry for the double post, but SEGA is holding a survey where people can give feedback on their various series. Puyo Puyo has a dedicated page for it, provided you initially select that you enjoy and own a game in the series. You can ask for more games, remales, and series merchandise, so make sure you take your time to give this series some positive feedback, and sneak in an "Arle for Smash" message in there somewhere.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Sorry for the double post, but SEGA is holding a survey where people can give feedback on their various series. Puyo Puyo has a dedicated page for it, provided you initially select that you enjoy and own a game in the series. You can ask for more games, remales, and series merchandise, so make sure you take your time to give this series some positive feedback, and sneak in an "Arle for Smash" message in there somewhere.

>In what state or U.S. territory do you live?
Well, that's real fair, I don't even live there, so I can't fill the survey.

I hope you guys will do pretty well and provide compelling feedback on it.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
>In what state or U.S. territory do you live?
Well, that's real fair, I don't even live there, so I can't fill the survey.

I hope you guys will do pretty well and provide compelling feedback on it.
I don't live in the US either. Just put any state, it's not asking for anything else after that.

I mean I'm pretty sure everyone here voted multiple times in the Smash ballot.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
I did! I couldn't help myself! But I understand that it might be out of their control. Also, I asked for Quest and Champions and Chronicle, forgetting about the other titles but that's okay as long as we get Quest.

Looma

Smash Journeyman

I'm glad we all seem to be on the same wavelength. That's literally what I was doing right before checking this site.

Here's to some results...

also asked for an Infinite plushie. I love that guy

Last edited:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Topic: out of the following games (20th, Chronicle, eSports, "30th") which one would be the best follow-up to Tetris outside Japan?

I feel like that it depends on what they want to promote for Puyo in the west. eSports would be the best for competitive players, Chronicle would be the best for the lore-based players, and 20th has the edge for causal audiences IMO, but there is the possibility that waiting for 30th is what they'll do. Personally, I would love it the most if Chronicle came over.

Looma

Smash Journeyman
Topic: out of the following games (20th, Chronicle, eSports, "30th") which one would be the best follow-up to Tetris outside Japan?

I feel like that it depends on what they want to promote for Puyo in the west. eSports would be the best for competitive players, Chronicle would be the best for the lore-based players, and 20th has the edge for causal audiences IMO, but there is the possibility that waiting for 30th is what they'll do. Personally, I would love it the most if Chronicle came over.
I think Chronicle would be the best too but it desperately needs to be ported to Switch rather than staying on 3DS if BiS is an omen.

warelander

Smash Journeyman

I always felt that one of Puyo's strengths was it's ability to appeal to multiple kinds of people: those that play it casually, those that play it competitively and those that are most in invested in it's colorful cast of characters.

In that regard Chronicle and 20th would both be fine picks, due to how much content and modes they offer, along with sizable single-player campaigns, but I feel that regardless of it's problems, Chronicle would be the biggest eye catcher, thanks to the RPG mode and lovely presentation. Of course localizing the 3DS version would be suicidal in terms of sales at this point, given how much 3DS software struggles in sales now, so our only hope on that one is a Switch port.

eSports makes more sense for Japan, where Puyo has already been long established and they can get away with a bare and cheaply thrown together title, that can only boast being a convenient tool for competetive gaming. Of course the west has competetive Puyo players as well, but hyper focusing on a niche won't grab the largest audience, especially when you have Puyo Puyo Tetris around, which is a much more appealing alternative for casual players.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Yeah, I have to agree with warelander warelander that while Puyo Puyo can appeal to all kinds of people, it would probably be in SEGA's best interests to bring either 20th Anniversary or Chronicles to the West next due to the large amount of content those games offer, not to mention their single-player story modes (which, IMO, doesn't do the series' overall lore much justice, but I digress).

I also agree that Chronicles would probably be the more... 'enticing' option of the two games to bring to the West, thanks to the RPG mode and presentation the game offers, but I can only PRAY that SEGA uses good business sense on that front, and ports Chronicles to the Switch rather than the 3DS.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
A while back, SEGA Ages Puyo 1 released in Japan, so you can get it now. Also, in a Sonic stream it was confirmed that we'll be getting a Puyo game in the west in May (likely Puyo 1 SA, but maybe Champions?), though that seemed to be a slip-up.

Unfortunately SA Puyo 1 has some ridiculous lag last I checked, only for multiplayer but it still isn't good.

Notshane

Smash Ace
DAMMIT no I didn't think the Puyo Puyo (SEGA Ages) would come overseas! That's why I bought it in Japan. It's in English, sure, but I would've preferred having it on my main account. Since you can't unlink accounts now, I have to accept it will say "purchased" on the main eShop as well, even though I'd prefer it tethered to my main account (yes, meaning I would gladly buy it again) but now it looks like that dream is dead.

Also, I prefer the Mega Drive version of Puyo Puyo a lot. I'm sad the SEGA Ages version is the Arcade one, because well the voices are more articulate, they're muffled. The Mega Drive has lower audio quality, but more clarity in return. Cleaner sound effects, music and even a bonus song. I am sad they opted to choose the Arcade version, but it's really cool it has online battling. I have enjoyed my time with it a lot.

International version is completely dead with matchmaking, hahah. Only Japan allows you to find someone, only to get murdered by them because the game's chaining concept is still insanely hard to learn properly. But, even so, the times spent with the game were fun and I was overjoyed it made it into SEGA Ages at all. I only bought it early, believing Mean Bean Machine would prioritize SEGA Ages outside Japan, but am surprised that is not the case.

Also, I still want Puyo Puyo eSports localized. It has the characters I wanted to play in Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
The above stuff was good news, the bad news is that as far as we know, we got owned. Japan gets Madou Monogatari 1 and Puyo Puyo 2 in the Mega Drive Mini while we don't. We get MBM yet again and afaik there's no proper Madou replacement yet (in its place is Ecco the Dolphin, but I'm pretty sure it'll be on the Japanese MD Mini too) on the Genesis (and likely PAL MD) Mini. We do likely have Puyo Puyo 2 Ages to look forward to at least, but Madou Agess not only unlikely, but even then we could get beaned instead of getting Puyo 2. Also Sonic 2 got replaced with Sonic 1 despite the latter being worse? What?

And thus, just like that, I was very much reminded of why I wanted Arle in. Aside from retro compilations, we won't have to worry about getting beaned by Sega ever again, since the audience is too big. Also, hey, if we get a Dragon Quest character wouldn't that be a big help to Arle? (Series that's really big in Japan but not so much outside of it getting a Smash character? Isn't that what we want?)

Deleted User

Smash Rookie
I will admit, I do not know a lot about the Puyo Puyo franchise, but I would like to see Arle Nadja added to Smash. She would be a great addition to the roster, definitely much, much better than many characters most people are requesting. I support!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile here, but I'd do anything to see our girl Arle in Smash, she needs to complete the SEGA trinity! (Her, Sonic, and Joker)

Also bonus points if Sig gets anything in the form of Spirits or an Assist Trophy (I know he's very popular so that idea doesn't sound too farfetched), I just love the little guy so much!

Top Bottom