• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arle Nadja, Puyo Popper Extraordinaire pops into Smash Bros.! (New Management!)

Which Puyo protagonist would you prefer for Smash?

• Total voters

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Well... Arle just didn't happen. But we shouldn't give up hope! I mean, we even got support from the official JP Puyo Twitter, so at least we've got official backing (aside from Hosoyamada's statement on Arle being the one who should rep Puyo in Smash and all)!

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Bet you'd thought I'd gone, bet you'd felt a sting, bet you'd thought I'd never have another song to sing, but now we've not got Smash, allow me to blow your mind, by showing to you a translation of a game we'd left behind!

The Puyo Puyo 7 Wii-Translation is here! not just a port of the Nexus translation, this is an entirely NEW translation with mistakes fixed and improved graphics too.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Looks like I only get one shot for my final post here. It has been an honor working with you guys, and even if we didn't win or have any consolation prize, it seems like our hour of need is over and done with.

If you're mostly just here for Arle I'll plug the Discord one more time as a place to talk about mostly that and general Puyo stuff. If you decide not to join, see you another Smashing time!

Top Bottom