• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Her schedule isn't the only thing about her that's tight.
I can definitely help her with that problem...she'd definitely be more loose once I got through with her...

I mean my mom is basically a seamstress, so she could loosen the seams on her pants, put some elastic bands in the waist and BOOM. Looser pants.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Seif's Completed Books for 2012

Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind 4/10
Stone of Tears by Terry Goodkind 5/10
Blood of the Fold by Terry Goodkind 4/10
Temple of the Winds by Terry Goodkind 3/10
Soul of the Fire by Terry Goodkind 6/10
Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind 2/10
The Pillars of Creation by Terry Goodkind 4/10
Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind 3/10
Debt of Bones by Terry Goodkind 4/10
Chainfire by Terry Goodkind 4/10
Phantom by Terry Goodkind 4/10
Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee 9/10
God No! by Penn Jillette 8/10
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson 7/10
Everything's Eventual by Stephen King 8/10
On Writing by Stephen King 9/10
The Acts of King Arthur and His Noble Knights by John Steibeck 7/10
The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow 7/10
Joan of Arc: The Legend and the Reality by Frances Gies 7/10

Special Mention
Heaven's Feel by Kinoko Nasu 7/10

I should finish the last Sword of Truth novel tonight or Friday. As soon as I finish I'm gonna marathon the remaining unread Sanderson books to wash that garbage out of my system.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You must be reading instead of playing video games these days. Nicely done sir, that's impressive. I'm gonna be subbing in learning guitar a little on my off days. But I'll never give up my video games.

When are four of us gonna go riding? I can only hold four. Well technically five, but it'd be cramped. It's only a little bigger than my old car...but far nicer.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
To all the SEC haters out there....take a look at the score. And then look at the other scores from the other games...yeahhh.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Seif/Arby/Yoshiman/Anime fan watcher that is more experienced in the dark arts of anime than I...

Is Fairy Tale a good anime? I "liked" "Anime" on facebook, so when they post status updates I see fairy tale ALWAYS thrown out there. It looks like One Piece. But I'm curious to know what you guys think about it.

edit* Seif, here's the song I was telling you that katethegreat did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFjx0ldEUCA&playnext=1&list=PL_PFZMOGIBA2CQRQA1XPJHBT3Y7PYWUCV

Vts

Smash Champion

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, how is the housing cus if i come i'd like to stay at least two-three days so it's worth a 7-8 hour drive to go to it.
Try posting in the tournament thread, I can think of a decent amount of people who would be willing to house. Tomorrow I will try and get a count of who can house people to make things easier.

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Hey, all you fools that don't post anymore! The U of A Smash Club is hosting both a melee and a brawl tournament at TradeWind Games in Fayetteville on 4/20. Deets to come in the next 2 days!

Top Bottom