• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
He kinda looks like a manly arby.

Also, I guess you quit smash for LoL huh Rusty? I've called you the last few days wanting to play and I get nothing, and come on the boards to see nothing but LoL talk. Classy...real classy...

MT_

Smash Ace
UT Austin Smash Club presents: Tchaikovsky's Iced Tea Sonata on July 21

Hello Arkansas! Just wanted to inform you about Texas's biggest tournament this summer featuring Broly and Mojo, a couple of Texas's best players. Hope you guys will be able to make it! We of course are more than willing to house you guys should you decide to make the trip over here. GO MELEE!

Vts

Smash Champion
UT Austin Smash Club presents: Tchaikovsky's Iced Tea Sonata on July 21

Hello Arkansas! Just wanted to inform you about Texas's biggest tournament this summer featuring Broly and Mojo, a couple of Texas's best players. Hope you guys will be able to make it! We of course are more than willing to house you guys should you decide to make the trip over here. GO MELEE!
maybe i'd like to go sounds like the tournament before FC that we could really see where we need to improve at.

MT_

Smash Ace
To note: this Austin tournament is using the same ruleset that FC will be using with some minor adjustments (entire bracket is 3/5 is the main one I think). The stagelist and general ruleset outline is the same as for FC though.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
VTS what's going on this weekend that is going to be so fun? Apparently something in memphis is going down?

edit* Arby- call me when you wake up. I'm gonna go work out real fast, then grab a bite to eat. But I want to smash today, because it's been awhile.

Also, I'm thinking about getting more serious about fox and becoming a ganon/fox main, alting falco/falcon.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Double post on the account I just had the scariest thought.

Today I thought... "I kinda miss Yoshiman." ... :(

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I quit any game competitively. No one ever wants me to play, and I'm always getting dissed.
Memk chill dude, when people travel or for just friendlies people don't like to play me either. I also think that Random character dude gets dissed way more than you do. (Yos.. man) Lol hes not a yoshi main anymore

:glare: Arkansa must be a tough place to live if you aren't in the in crowd.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I talked with him about it. He would just like us to lay off a little sometimes.

To be fair though, he kinda asks for it :p And it's not like we're unrelenting. Will does indeed get it way worse (and take it better).

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
I can understand at times when I ask for it on purpose, but when you think that the best I can do is what you see in one session and let that determine how you think of me then it gets to me.

Also is anyone smashing anytime soon at the apartments?

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
I can understand at times when I ask for it on purpose, but when you think that the best I can do is what you see in one session and let that determine how you think of me then it gets to me.
I will admit what I did was very douchey, and I'm sorry. When I get off work I'll explain do you why I did it and how to prevent it and improve your competitive gaming overall.

As far as getting picked on, that just a part of being friends. Every group has one guy that gets picked on. You know why they do? The first time they met you, they saw you over react to some trolling and it has become fun for them to continuously troll you because you keep over reacting. Unfortunately, the trolling never stops so just take your roll and accept it. The only thing you can do it handle it better so it becomes a not so regular occurrence. "how do I handle it better?" you ask. Well the first step is to not over react. Second accept that they are joking with you and laugh with them.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I will admit what I did was very douchey, and I'm sorry. When I get off work I'll explain do you why I did it and how to prevent it and improve your competitive gaming overall.

As far as getting picked on, that just a part of being friends. Every group has one guy that gets picked on. You know why they do? The first time they met you, they saw you over react to some trolling and it has become fun for them to continuously troll you because you keep over reacting. Unfortunately, the trolling never stops so just take your roll and accept it. The only thing you can do it handle it better so it becomes a not so regular occurrence. "how do I handle it better?" you ask. Well the first step is to not over react. Second accept that they are joking with you and laugh with them.
Don't listen to Yo*** sir, instead do what I do. 4 stock arby and ace in touney (ace is exempt from this) and then swag away. Next wait for arby to play and tell him how awesome he is, works evertime. :awesome:

I'm sorry what was this about again

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213

My gaming is fine, you did that on your own, I know how to prevent it. I didn't entice it in anyway, only thing that happened was I had a bad game. Yet you're still new to the game and you chose to bash me for not knowing how to play, not "how" to play. Kinda messed up man.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Don't listen to Yo*** sir, instead do what I do. 4 stock arby and ace in touney (ace is exempt from this) and then swag away. Next wait for arby to play and tell him how awesome he is, works evertime. :awesome:

I'm sorry what was this about again
Then lose to G.Vice in a money match, and feel even worse when he doesn't want your money.

:awesome:

Lol that's the only time I've beaten you in ages <3

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
There is no way that girl is out of highschool. Vice likes jailbait. Gj vice. Join vts and jason in their repugnant ways.

Also couldn't enjoy the song with that terrible, turrible music video.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
So me, Adam, Ethan, and Kevin had pretty much lost a game of League. Three of the other team were getting baron to seal the deal. I flashed in, stole baron, and then triple killed all of them with Vayne (with help from Adam's Ashe arrow from the NEXUS). Then we steamrolled through their base and won.

Pretty much the manliest thing I've ever done in a video game ever :laugh:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
There is no way that girl is out of highschool. Vice likes jailbait. Gj vice. Join vts and jason in their repugnant ways.

Also couldn't enjoy the song with that terrible, turrible music video.
I appreciate young talent...especially young talent that is about a year from being legal :awesome:

also, I'm Arby- watch me feign humility at all times and criticize johns unconditionally of others, but be the first to boast about my manliness and the first to throw "legitimate" johns.

Hippocrates would be so proud of his protege.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Watchu talkin bout son :awesome: I don't have to feign humility because 90% of the time I don't HAVE any ego. Not all us take pride in every little thing we do Vicey boy. Also legit johns are legit but still annoying. Everyone has to let go sometimes though. Shows you care ;)

Don't bandy words with me, ruffian!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Watchu talkin bout son :awesome: I don't have to feign humility because 90% of the time I don't HAVE any ego. Not all us take pride in every little thing we do Vicey boy. Also legit johns are legit but still annoying. Everyone has to let go sometimes though. Shows you care ;)

Don't bandy words with me, ruffian!
I have an ego because it's one worth showing off ;)

Legit johns are legit, but yes they are annoying. Especially if you're hearing them when you're going even/losing. I pride myself of not johning unless being johned against first, and only then when it's legit. Afterall, high cholesterol is a serious problem, ya know.

Top Bottom