• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

8Bit

Smash Cadet
My crew isn't going to be able to make it to the Sept 8 biweeklies. Our ride backed out on us at the last minute so we're sunk. I hope we can make it to the next, but you can be sure we'll be at the real thing. Hope you're ready.

8Bit

Smash Cadet
We're trying, but with college we rarely have time anymore. You're gonna get to see us though, I promise. Also, Jesus is the friggin' Son O' God, of course he would dominate at smash.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
We're trying, but with college we rarely have time anymore. You're gonna get to see us though, I promise. Also, Jesus is the friggin' Son O' God, of course he would dominate at smash.
It is impossible for Jesus to play smash. Unless the is smash in heaven. Because if he came back that means we all would die. ooooooo i win

chamberlin

Smash Ace
It is impossible for Jesus to play smash. Unless the is smash in heaven. Because if he came back that means we all would die. ooooooo i win
I think he'll make a special exception for a little bit of smash time. I think my Bible said something about it in Revelations; I just can't remember where...

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Bumping this thread in the hopes of finding more Arkansas Smashers to play with, especially if you are in my area lol.

If you go to ASU Jonesboro then please send me a private message as well, looking for more people to practice with.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
Whoa this thread has gotten busy.... I haven't even been gone and all my crew has forgotten about me.... I hope u all have gotten better..... I have gotten way better then before....... I can't wait to get back.....

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
I want a money match with chamber, lvl9, and saberguy.... I wanna see how much u al have improved... I have learned alot of new things....Are the new people better than u guys.... if so I look forward to the challenge.... I get back in december

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Sorry john you are probably going to suck mad ballz when you get back you werent that goot to begin with :) ha ha ah ill MM you $5 too
So can i borrow your PS2 and KH2 or what. you left without letting me know :(

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
I would lend them to ya but they are both here with me in Iraq.....I did suck at smash back then I agree...... oh well

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
You guys need to change your sig!! NNNNNN OOOOOOO WWWWW !!!! I dont play peach any more.:mad:

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
why don't you play peach anymore your peach wasn't bad
and how do you get a sig

chamberlin

Smash Ace
You guys need to change your sig!! NNNNNN OOOOOOO WWWWW !!!! I dont play peach any more.:mad:
I don't really know what to do about this sig. TTT's on it, and you're Peach instead of Luigi.

Oh yeah, you get a sig from going to the "User CP" options at the top menu of Smashboards. There's a signature tab to the left of the page after that

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
ill make a new one for us. Of course it will have a little bit of Lvl9 stupidity in it :)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
ill make a new one for us. Of course it will have a little bit of Lvl9 stupidity in it :)
Make us a sig, but without the Lvl9 stupidity....

I think we should include more people in our crew like Sabreguy, BMW, and Seiferscythe and our sig should go something like this...

Ace(Marth)
Chamberlin(Fox)
Lvl9(Luigi)
Sabreguy(C. Falcon)
BMWFalco(Falco)
Seiferscythe(Doc)

With all the corresponding pics and such. I think Sabreguy would have been included in the original sig, but he wasn't playing Smash at the time we were making it. TTT hasn't been in Arkansas for a while now, so he should probobly be taken out... There's only so many people who play Smash in Arkansas, so we might aswell be in the same crew/sig. If we keep it the way it is, we'll have a grand total of 3 people in our crew...

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
hey if i made a sig how would i convert it to "HTML" is that the right format

execute

Smash Rookie
thanks so I heard you guys might be holding tournaments down in LR? If you have some vids I could see I would be able to tell you if I can bring a pretty big group down to play.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
yeah execute we are going to try to get some vids up maybe next week

this post was to see if i can get a sig to work

execute

Smash Rookie
yeah I'll try to make it down, but it definately won't be too often, because that is a really long drive for me. Like I said though, if those videos are pretty good it might be worth the long long drive to come more often.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
hey saber what are you doing this weekend because i'm going to bring a camera so we can make the first ever ARKANSAS ViD!!!!!!!!!!!!! HiOHHHH. so you should come and be our punching bag.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Well I would rather play Smash than be a punching bag lol. I think I might be busy this weekend so I dunno, I will have to wait and see. What time and where do we wanna play at?

8Bit

Smash Cadet
I've been so **** busy lately I haven't had time for smash at all. I haven't played in like a month. I barely ever see Desperado anymore, and I don't want to play the cpu. It doesn't look like we'll be able to come to ANY of the biweeklies, but we're definitely coming to the real thing. So I guess you'll just have to wait till then to see us, it's just too long of a drive to make with all the college crap. Now if you guys were to come down here...

8Bit

Smash Cadet
There's only so many people who play Smash in Arkansas, so we might aswell be in the same crew/sig. If we keep it the way it is, we'll have a grand total of 3 people in our crew...
I really like that idea, an AR super crew would be awesome. I've talked with some people in private about that. If that picks up, you can count what's left of my crew. It's really fallen apart since the good ole days, so it's just me, Desperado, and Blink now. Unless of course you're sore about all that stupid hype that Mike tried to make. We're friggin good, don't worry about that, just don't take some of the things we say personally.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
is little rock too far for you 8-bit because if you wan't to be part of the arkansas crew you have to have proof that you actually play smash and nobody from our crew has ever seen you play.

Top Bottom