• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
Is this a no? The dorms open sunday at noon, and I have a air mattress and a few bags from the break.
seif's would be better saddly would love to have to stay again but there isn't much room since the spare bedroom aka parents room is now filled with stuff and the kitchen is being remodeled and my room is small and living room has a oven and frig in it so seif's is just best lol

Vts

Smash Champion
Here you go vts.

1106 w. maple st. fayetteville, Arkansas 72701

this address will get you really close to where I am. You will have to call me when you get there so we can direct you here.
sounds good might leave here around 10-11 am so i can sleep in lol.

but get there around lunch time and eat then hit the road home

Vts

Smash Champion
Yoshiman nvm parents need me here in the morning for the floor guy to come in place in the kitchen floor.

they should be here around 11 am until 1-2ish :(.

see if your sis can bring you down sorry.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Here you go vts.

1106 w. maple st. fayetteville, Arkansas 72701

this address will get you really close to where I am. You will have to call me when you get there so we can direct you here.
Wooooh

I used to live 1 block away in the Baptist Collegiate Ministries building as a live-in custodian...

and also in Humphrey's hall

Crazy

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
You know it's a gag-dub right? ADV licensed a no-name c-list kid's show for the hell of it and just had a field day.

Not that's bad, just something to point out.

Also, we absolutly have to finish Outlaw Star before we move on. I can stay up late on Sunday, but I work Monday and Tuesday.

I also should have the last week in Feb off, so Arby, I hope your body is ready.

Vts

Smash Champion
You know it's a gag-dub right? ADV licensed a no-name c-list kid's show for the hell of it and just had a field day.

Not that's bad, just something to point out.

Also, we absolutly have to finish Outlaw Star before we move on. I can stay up late on Sunday, but I work Monday and Tuesday.

I also should have the last week in Feb off, so Arby, I hope your body is ready.
well there field day is amazing i wish all dubs were like this

**** is too cash.

more dubs should be like this its just too good

G. Vice

Smash Lord
How would Monday work for everyone? School starts Tuesday, and I know that we'll have alot of stuff going on that week with school starting, but I think Monday evening everyone will be in town.

Sound good to everyone?

Top Bottom