• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
My playstyle is fun, and Jiggs =/= fun.
I'm just not sure if you were serious about switching your fox playstyle. you normally stay true to your beliefs (as quoted), and I didn't want that stupid woodland creature to subvert one of your more admirable qualities.
maybe something crazy like luigi :D
I think you might be gay for luigi. give in to your desires. at the least, make him a serious secondary rather than hopping around the character select screen all the time.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm just not sure if you were serious about switching your fox playstyle. you normally stay true to your beliefs (as quoted), and I didn't want that stupid woodland creature to subvert one of your more admirable qualities.
I can't honestly play like that, you know this. I think I was making light of the fact that I can't shorthop with him lol.

Vts

Smash Champion

I think you might be gay for luigi. give in to your desires. at the least, make him a serious secondary rather than hopping around the character select screen all the time.
i don't have a true secondary character its either puff, luigi, or sheik

everything else is just fun times though falco would be amazing 2ndary

Winnar

Smash Lord
5 more days to practice and get ready

crap gotta learn fast

arby i've learned how to wavedash forward and pivot desync so i turn around and d-smash while nana d-smashes the other way to make sure my move comes out faster :)
Hy pe! :D

chaddd

Smash Lord
Edit*

I was watching Chaddd's fox...and I think I have to try to play fox like that. No short hops, just lots of spacing and trying to make good decisions. Man, what a boring way to play fox though :/

Also, I wanna try to play more Mario. I think he's really fun, so I'm gonna make him my alt with CF and Fox.
That's the problem with Youtube. No one ever said my Fox doesn't short hop, but because I didn't short hop in a few games everyone assumes they know what to expect. I just do what works at the time, and that changes a lot.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
You know me too well. :(

Yeah I'm pretty much good to go as soon as Seif lets me know what's up.
Alrighty. Here's the dealio. I got the paper-work and junk for ya to fill out. Then, because I'm awesome, I got them to waive the processing fee. But you also need to be here when we turn it in so they can ask you a few questions and sign off on a couple things. Also, you need to bring a check stub with you as proof of income.

After that, they do a background check and then you're good to go. Assuming that you didn't murder anybody in the past year. The cops never found out about that hooker, right?

What's the soonest you could be down here? I'm off Wed and Thursday if we can do it then.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
That's the problem with Youtube. No one ever said my Fox doesn't short hop, but because I didn't short hop in a few games everyone assumes they know what to expect. I just do what works at the time, and that changes a lot.
I was simply implying if I'm going to play fox, I'd have to do it like you did in those vids, since I can't short hop.

Do people really search for their name, and see what people are saying about them all the time?

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty. Here's the dealio. I got the paper-work and junk for ya to fill out. Then, because I'm awesome, I got them to waive the processing fee. But you also need to be here when we turn it in so they can ask you a few questions and sign off on a couple things. Also, you need to bring a check stub with you as proof of income.

After that, they do a background check and then you're good to go. Assuming that you didn't murder anybody in the past year. The cops never found out about that hooker, right?

What's the soonest you could be down here? I'm off Wed and Thursday if we can do it then.
Wednesday is fine. Should I bring some stuff with me when I go down there like clothes n ****? Or will it be a few days before I can move in?

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
You can crash here all you want. As of now you ARE our roomate. Now it's just a matter of making it official.

It's $250 a month plus $20ish for internet. We just paid rent today, soyou're good until Feb 1st-3rdish.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I was simply implying if I'm going to play fox, I'd have to do it like you did in those vids, since I can't short hop.

Do people really search for their name, and see what people are saying about them all the time?
I search my name all the time because it's easier than remember what threads I posted in. I don't honestly see it as some type of ego thing so I've never understood why anyone could make a big deal out of it. It's just convenient.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
this bracket shows vts' true skills (and mine)

whaaaat
I just played him last night and thought it was funny how he can always attack. For once I was getting the timing of drill shines down, so I just had to post about it. No worries.

Top Bottom