• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Mendacious
Exsufflicate
Mythomane
Korophiliac

I just learned Adidas was founded by a German man named Adolph in 1948. He went by "Adi" instead of his real name for some unfathomable reason. His brother decided to go head-to-head with his own company... Puma!

<3 trivia

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Good news everyone~

I'm off the whole week of January 10th. So, I'm ready to nerd it up.

Also, since installing Boxee in the living room, I've been on a crazy kick of creating a movie collection to complement my archival anime collection. Up to 83 and counting. I'm a copyright-infringing motherlubber. Somebody stop me, I'm a madman.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
That would be, the 9th? Sure.

Also, Kevin-chan got an invite for a private CD tracker, basically Demonoid but for music. It's pretty ballin stuff.

So far, he's found 13 track Shinkai-Tenmon live orchestra album. It's gundamn amazing.

Vts

Smash Champion
stay up all night playing black ops imo
sorry gotta train for a tournament instead :D

since your tournament will be my first tournament of the new year my new years resolution was to not get mad at smash ever again and to laugh off suicides and stuff

let's see how well that goes for maining the only B tier character, were hated so much that we don't get cheering or anyone else in our tier wtf

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey Arby, when you come to Little Rock and get good internet, would you be kind enough to upload those vids vs Jack? I've been wanting to share them in the Ganon boards for a while. I think they'll an awesome series of matches to watch, high energy and highly entertaining approach for both players.

Edit*

I was watching Chaddd's fox...and I think I have to try to play fox like that. No short hops, just lots of spacing and trying to make good decisions. Man, what a boring way to play fox though :/

Also, I wanna try to play more Mario. I think he's really fun, so I'm gonna make him my alt with CF and Fox.

Vts

Smash Champion
5 more days to practice and get ready

crap gotta learn fast

arby i've learned how to wavedash forward and pivot desync so i turn around and d-smash while nana d-smashes the other way to make sure my move comes out faster :)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
they'll get uploaded asap. if you don't enjoy playing Fox McWin and can't tech skill your way to a funner, less efficient Fox, why give him any attention at all?
Because he can do some cool things sometime. And I know he's good and it's always good to have a reserve Fox?

Mainly because I don't want to play ONLY Ganon. I enjoy the game and learning other characters is part of the fun right? Clay is trying to get me to play Falco, and even more so Jigglypuff. He said Jiggs fits my play style, but I disagree. My playstyle is fun, and Jiggs =/= fun.

Vts

Smash Champion
Because he can do some cool things sometime. And I know he's good and it's always good to have a reserve Fox?

Mainly because I don't want to play ONLY Ganon. I enjoy the game and learning other characters is part of the fun right? Clay is trying to get me to play Falco, and even more so Jigglypuff. He said Jiggs fits my play style, but I disagree. My playstyle is fun, and Jiggs =/= fun.
idk what fits my playstyle maybe jiggs/sheik/ic

maybe something crazy like luigi :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Marth is my new playstyle.
Are you moving to Little Rock?? It'd be AMAZING for the Arkansas Smash scene for you to come here. Here you would have actually smashers to help groom your innate gamer abilities into the great player we know you can be.

Top Bottom