• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
So this BakaBT thing is pretty sweet. I really like their whole seed/leech reward system setup. It's addicting adding to my ratio score. Also, VTS is a parasite. :p

I've been on a rampage when I finally got it to start working. It's really setting off my collector mentality to have the best quality versions of all the shows I care about, though it does break my heart a bit that I can get 1080p Dual Audio with 3 subtracks versions that are utterly superior to the DVDs I want to buy.

I am torn.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
bluray ***** my HD space. 100 MB (i.e., nothing) left and not a clue what to delete.

edit: "You are still warned. At your scheduled evaluation moment your ratio was 0.018, which is sadly still too low."

lulz

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
illkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyouillkillyou

Vts

Smash Champion
So close your eyes and make a wish.
Today the day that i'm fighting you
it's my turn to be
A Champion!

I'm back :D, stupid bans can't hold me down forever!!! or can they...

also i don't like more than 6 songs on the panty and stocking cd saddly :(, but the 6 i like are amazing

So arby friday we are leaving to memphis for new years you coming?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
half of that CD is ridiculous, and the other half is good background music I'll never listen to again. even still, it might be in my top 5 anime soundtracks. maybe #4.

friends and family want to see me on friday for some reason. I may come back this weekend if there's a place for me to stay. nothing is getting accomplished down here, what with no real internet or reason to get out of bed.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
So I'm sitting at the bar in applebee's talking to my sister and her friend about vigeo games. Then, I bring up melee. This random guy sitting next to me starts talking to me about it and then starts talking about how the game is so deep and how much tech skill is involved (each of us spitting out our knowledge of tech skill). By that point, I was excited that I met a fellow smasher. I then ask him if he gets on smashboards. He makes a face like, holy **** you know about smashboards? He says nope and that his friend "sam" is on it a lot. :surprised: I then make the connection between his friend and AR_Sam. Low and behold, they are the same person.

What are the chances of this?

So I might have someone to play up here. :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Vts

Smash Champion
So I'm sitting at the bar in applebee's talking to my sister and her friend about vigeo games. Then, I bring up melee. This random guy sitting next to me starts talking to me about it and then starts talking about how the game is so deep and how much tech skill is involved (each of us spitting out our knowledge of tech skill). By that point, I was excited that I met a fellow smasher. I then ask him if he gets on smashboards. He makes a face like, holy **** you know about smashboards? He says nope and that his friend "sam" is on it a lot. :surprised: I then make the connection between his friend and AR_Sam. Low and behold, they are the same person.

did he have a tattoo on his arm and is kind of skinny if so that was john i see him in the most ****ing random places guy is cool as hell.

he's AR_Sam's old roommate

G. Vice

Smash Lord

Wow. Smash works in mysterious ways in life. It just so happened I ran into a smasher on the Alabama campus while I was dating my crazy ex back in the day. So while she was class for hours, I didn't miss her a lick, and got to beat this Marth player. It was awesome :) He also kept bragging on MSLano's Ganon, so I really wanted to play him. Then I got to.

anybody miss my gan- I mean me yet? :(

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213

so much luck its so boring down here

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
did he have a tattoo on his arm and is kind of skinny if so that was john i see him in the most ****ing random places guy is cool as hell.

he's AR_Sam's old roommate
He had a sweater on, so I didn't see his arms and he was really fit.

anybody miss my gan- I mean me yet? :(
Yes, I miss smash so much. Can't wait until I get back.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
What do you think I should do with this pretty Gateway 2000 Solo 9100? I bought it from a yard sale for $5.

Can anyone say melee?

I take it home to try to figure out why the screen won't turn on. So I take it apart.

I think I found the problem.

Should I fix it up as a fun little project and possibly use it to play melee? Or should I trash it and not worry about it?

Vts

Smash Champion
What do you think I should do with this pretty Gateway 2000 Solo 9100? I bought it from a yard sale for $5.

Can anyone say melee?

I take it home to try to figure out why the screen won't turn on. So I take it apart.

I think I found the problem.

Should I fix it up as a fun little project and possibly use it to play melee? Or should I trash it and not worry about it?
64mb ram and i bet a 66Mhz single core processor.

google it i bet i'm either really close

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
i don't think the MB can support anything higher speed but i might be wrong.
Screw the old thing. I think I will just upgrade my other laptop.

ASUS comes from the last four letters of Pegasus, the winged horse in Greek mythology that represents the inspiration of art and learning. ASUS embodies the strength, creative spirit and purity symbolized by this regal and agile mythical creature, soaring to new heights of quality and innovation with each product it introduces to the market.

Vts

Smash Champion
edit: vts, make a list of best panty & stocking songs for melee in order. what you wouldn't mind hearing over and over in yoshiman's hacked melee.
1. Champion
2. Fly away
3. Corset theme
4. Scanty and knee socks
5. Chocolat
6. d-city rock
7. Fallen angel
8. EPTM

then the rest of the songs suck

man if you could just get the repeat for champion's main part it would be most amazing stage

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Anybody that's here in Little Rock, or close to it want to play smash tomorrow?

...that's able to drive and go somewhere besides their mom's living room?

Sorry Memk :(

Top Bottom