• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Finally, after a semester and a month or two, is going to play melee at arby's. The need was all consuming only satiated by playing sc2.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
True, I am unbeatable in that game.

Where you at Yoshiman
The one time I did use regular sol-badguy I won against you and yohsiman

Edit: I am going to be ready to watch a lot of anime when I get back guys. Also, I bought Fable 3 and it is extremely fun. Have any of you forum lurkers heard anything about it?

Edit #2: Something else to make Fayetteville awesome; I found a Qdoba.:cool:

Edit #3: And a Steak N' Shake!

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
WHAT

dammit fayetteville

good news everyone! no, my connection isn't stable enough to even upload 2-4 freaking sets. HOWEVER, I just officially accepted 4000 dollars to go straight to my pocket january 28. errbody gonna get paaid.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
this is too much

one of the curlin creatures in chat:

"I can't stand anything pre 2000 ...
and some stuff after it
******** 90s art style

It's the one reason I couldn't get through that jazz anime whatever it was called
because my eyes burn

******** art"

Vts

Smash Champion
this is too much

one of the curlin creatures in chat:

"I can't stand anything pre 2000 ...
and some stuff after it
******** 90s art style

It's the one reason I couldn't get through that jazz anime whatever it was called
because my eyes burn

******** art"

tell them to watch boku no pico

then ask them if they like anime :D

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
tell them to watch boku no pico

then ask them if they like anime :D
I think I'll forgo the rather dubious pleasure of watching or reading that particular work.

Also in my defense,

An appreciation of the art style is essential in reading manga or watching anime. It's like trying to enjoy Dracula although you can't stand reading epistolary novels.

Sure, it's a classic, and you know it's a classic. You also realize it might be brilliant, but there's a major barrier preventing you from appreciating the work.

Vts

Smash Champion
So is attacking someone.
So is attacking someone who was attacking a defender

idk where i'm going with this.

me and ace going to have some smash tomorrow around noon for a while :)

i'm so ready!!!

going to practice my sheik cus i want to make a character i have looks pretty with wavelands and moonwalks with other stupid stuff that isn't needed unless you play a bad character like samus and ganon

lies they really help top tier and i think its cool play style.

Zechs

Smash Rookie
Name- Miles
Character- Link, Ganon, and Zelda/Sheik
Location- Sherwood, AR 72116
Game- Super Smash Bros. Melee

Hope to play you real soon. VTS gave me this name and is forcing me to post. He is kind of picky about his name.

edit- This is VTS i hate you jack.

But really i don't :D

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
this frank welker guy is pretty cool

"As of September 2010, Welker had voiced or appeared in 93 movies with a combined gross revenue of $5.7 billion making him the top grossing actor by this standard (and over $800 million ahead of the next highest grossing actor, Samuel L. Jackson)."

let's see, first voice role was freddie on scooby doo back in 1969. he's done scooby for years now too. nibbler from futurama. abu the monkey from aladdin. doctor claw from inspector gadget. megatron from transformers.

I've begun to realize my childhood largely consists of three or four guys doing all the voices for everything. My heroes.

/heavy nostalgia mode stupid 20th birthday

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
this frank welker guy is pretty cool

"As of September 2010, Welker had voiced or appeared in 93 movies with a combined gross revenue of $5.7 billion making him the top grossing actor by this standard (and over $800 million ahead of the next highest grossing actor, Samuel L. Jackson)."

let's see, first voice role was freddie on scooby doo back in 1969. he's done scooby for years now too. nibbler from futurama. abu the monkey from aladdin. doctor claw from inspector gadget. megatron from transformers.

I've begun to realize my childhood largely consists of three or four guys doing all the voices for everything. My heroes.

/heavy nostalgia mode stupid 20th birthday
I guess some people out there are more amazing then me. :) who would've thought

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Merry Christmas Arkansas! Be safe during the holidays, and have a great time.

-With Love,

Arkansas' Very own lowly Ganon Main

Zechs

Smash Rookie
Check out VTS' new controller.

He said its about 60% done now. He has to add a LED light and a snowflake to where the Nintendo logo was. Finish product will be pretty "cool" looking.

Stupid pun, but he wanted it

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
VTS like third person, maybe for same reason as Mongo.

Is VTS also pawn in game of life?

it might be sleep deprivation talking but I thought this thread was funny

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, get out of my head Arby.

I literally JUST finished Macross Plus and hopped over to MAL to add it, and what do I find?

Jesus, man.

Also, so far, your anime-fu over the break is weak. What happened to Mr. Marathon Man? Kino's Journey, Kare Kano, and Mahoromatic aren't going to watch themselves. Yet you find time for Iron Man and Amagami?

For shame.

But, still...

Get out of my head.

Real talk.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I was just up for 75 hours visiting family and then coming home to stare at the internet until it was time to visit family again.
For any of my real interests to progress at all, I have to grow bored of surfing the web. That takes more time than I've had so far.
Games haven't been touched except the night the twins were over, and I haven't read more than 100 pages of any book total :(

The next three days are dead, so maybe things will get done. I did however take 5 minutes out last night to learn that fast way of tying your shoes and folding a t-shirt. SUCCESS! . . . ?

Yeah thankfully Zech's post up there was near the bottom of the page. I would cry if I had to deal with 40 posts of stretchy screen.

Top Bottom