• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
these videos aren't uploading right now :\

oh, seif, about that last scene after the credits - apparently she saw the two kids making a library card and hid a smile with her book à la asian women.

and
asakura was recreated to protect the new, defenseless yuki. lo and behold, the threat to yuki and kyon's new life was kyon himself

"On dec. 18, Yuki rewrites the universe completely, removes all of god's powers, and makes herself a normal girl. Without Haruhi's powers, everyone else looses theirs as well. The break starts just after the end of bamboo leaf rhapsody.
Yuki also rewrites everyone but Kyon's memories, and leaves the library card incident as a link. She also installs the emergency repair system.
Kyon activates the system, and is sent back to just before the break. He talks with (alien) yuki who was around 3 years ago -- she hasn't been changed yet. The break is coming really soon. Kyon gets sent forward in time to dec. 18 to reverse the effects of the break immediately after it happens.

Ok, now it's dec. 18. Yuki warps everything. Kyon tries to shoot her, but is stabbed by Asakura.

Another Kyon comes from the future. Future Yuki shoots Yuki, "present" kyon is saved. He spends 3 days in the hospital. Yuki plants some story in everyone's memories about how Kyon ends up in the hospital.

Kyon gets out of the hospital, realizes he has to now go back in time to dec. 18 at some point to shoot Yuki."

">I’ve been following Kadokawa Shoten CEO Shinichirou Inoue’s Twitter feed for a while mainly due to Bill 156. Today, he posted a tweet saying that a huge announcement for Suzumiya Haruhi will be published in the next issue of Kadokawa’s The Sneaker magazine (the bi-monthly that the original light novels are serialized in) coming out on Dec 27th."

as is often the case, you've probably read the same threads as me (at the same times). I've started attributing posts to you like I do with vts (some things could only come out of that mind in that broken, dyslexic pidgin english)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So I keep waiting to see Jack moonwalk > Dsmash me from the ledge again.

HOW LONG WILL I WAIT?

<3 Arby tho

Vts

Smash Champion
or do ANYTHING

damn arkansan countryside
so how's that anime coming along?

since i've been working like crazy i haven't watched much saddly going to finish seitokai tonight and tomorrow when i'm doing laundry i play to watch true tears.

but might be lazy and just sleep soon and finish seitokai at other house

Vts

Smash Champion
/a apparently loves that show. I am apprehensive.
yeah its getting good so good it might get an 8 from me.

also i'm getting paranoia agent and its going to be my next pick for our little anime parts.

and you can't veto it muahahaha

also its 16g for 13 episodes :D

i've started to clean out my anime on my HD and been transferring it to my external since i'm running out of room

also found another tournament site from friend that gets pretty much anything before anyone else and its an invite type deal so its sweet getting the daft punk tron sound track :)

Vts

Smash Champion
my paranoia agent is only 2 gigs :\

5 gb left on terabyte harddrive = something has to go (looks at stupidly large steamboy and planetes files - VTS!!)

the tron legacy soundtrack has been out for awhile...
yeah but i've been lazy and haven't downloaded it so bleh!

yeah i just deleted clannad blue ray and rest of clannad and few other stuff that i have on my external

about time for me to transfer all my anime to it anyways

only have about 450g of anime also.....

odd

could have swore i had more

Top Bottom