• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
thats enough matches to get me to where i really need to try though :D.

i remember last powerplay i went IC like 2 times rest was puff and sheik and still got 4th.
Pro.

Tomorrow UALR is done with classes. Kudos to Arby, Yoshi, and myself for another successful semester in college!

...right guys?

j00t

Smash Champion
D'oH posted tonight that Wobbles has some unavoidable conflict that is preventing him from coming.

Sadness.

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
I would love to go to FAP but Boone showed enuff interest to carpool to help pay for travel fees

loyolaumama

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys, just give y'all a heads up this time around since We always tell y'all too late. A.R.K(Akansas Regional Knockout) are set to be in february 26, so i hope y'all could make it. Hey G.vice I better see you this time around since you miss the last two. This is asian mike by the way.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey Guys, just give y'all a heads up this time around since We always tell y'all too late. A.R.K(Akansas Regional Knockout) are set to be in february 26, so i hope y'all could make it. Hey G.vice I better see you this time around since you miss the last two. This is asian mike by the way.
MIKE!!!!

i'll be sure to be there, btw i'm working on trying to find us a big place for a huge summer tournament but its kind of hard to find a decent size place.

we could always ask Brain but as we all know he is little shady.....

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
two months man. I love the game, but I'm not gonna act like I'm good or anything. we stopped playing right before the next skill level clicked, although mccloud master got there and kind of march hare (15-20k). we also played around 2 hours of puyo puyo, which was enough time to at least understand how to 4 chain sometimes.

tourneys are definitely about being around the community and supporting it. as for the game, I can never avoid catching the play to win mindset, which at my skill level means doing none of the things I like. fighting against it makes me feel weird and even less-inclined to play (sorry j00t!)

FIRST successful semester of college check

edit: I went ICs twice last powerplay too! sopo, no grabs, bairs only.

sion namesearching LOL. you have a pretty bird

G. Vice

Smash Lord
i mean, last time i played vice was in a faux-tourney, and i actually shinespiked his ganon and edgehogged! and then tried to justify it!
I was SHOCKED!

But it's what you're supposed to do to win, so I'm used to in being done to me. It's the same concept of picking Falco, Fox, or Sheik. If my character had something that easy to exploit, you better believe I'd do it.

j00t

Smash Champion
Ganon chaingrab on spacies is pretty hard, almost like GnW dthrow chaingrab on spacies.

Against Sheik you should do that **** ALL DAY ERRY DAY

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
the man has too much pride, like a saiyan prince

although if you can ganon cg spacies, you should BECAUSE of pride

I just surpassed chamberlin for posts in this thread, 501 to 499. vice and vts, watch out! although vts is nearing 1000 :urg:

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
we worked on our abysmal team skills some

what's more important, smash or your future!? this isn't a hard choice if smash IS your future.

uuuuuuuuuhn

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby's right. I don't chaingrab, cuz that stuff is gay.

I'm surprised no one has seen the correlation yet...but I spike my hair for a reason. It's because I'M THE PRINCE OF ALL GANONS!

I mean saiyans.

edit* I tried to play Secret of Mana way back in the day on the SNES, couldn't get into it. Try Lufia 2 or Chrono Trigger if you want a real SNES RPG.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
"In a Napoleonic era insane asylum, an inmate, the irrepressible Marquis De Sade, fights a battle of wills against a tyrannically prudish doctor."

that is an attractive description

Vts

Smash Champion
Iori for winrar's tournament do u want me to come visit like friday night and then we will drive saturday morning to it?

also arby i got this sweet little device that i'll get working soon u'll love it :).

Top Bottom