• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you Happy about the characters that the DOJO gave us Over the Year?

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Instead of making a thread about how hard it is to avoid spoilers, I decided to talk about the DOJO gave us.

I for one, am very happy =). I always thought Meta Knight would be the best character to add to Melee and now he's here in Brawl. We were all probably surprised about Snake and Sonic right?

[I really hope talking about DOJO updates won't get me banned =(. ]

WaterTails

Smash Lord
If you would've read the rules, you'd know that talking about the Dojo is allowed.

Also, we needed to get Bowser Jr and a Plusle-Minun group character... and Sakurai should've made Diddy less of a camera-hog!

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
If you would've read the rules, you'd know that talking about the Dojo is allowed.

Also, we needed to get Bowser Jr and a Plusle-Minun group character... and Sakurai should've made Diddy less of a camera-hog!
But I did read the rules. I wasn't really sure about talking about characters because people might talk about spoilers about the characters.

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
I'm pleased with wat they've shown us on the Dojo, they didn't even show any copycats so we hoped for all the copycats to end and that was fun while it lasted however there could've been even more of them and less news about these lol items that we anyway want to discover while playing the game, it's the characters that are interesting. Also sometimes there were plenty of unnessecary news like the latest about Brawl and how to play, like we didn't know anything...just stupid but hey newgamers(that don't exist) need help aswell.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
well im happy with the fact that the dojo was updating in the first place

but im also happy with the starting roster

though now the dojo is revealing secrets and how to unlock them so thats what im going to be avoiding

this will be a great game!!!!

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Im happy about olimar and King Dedede, I think they were great additions.

also, the dojo has a spoilers section now too (thank you nintendo!) so we can still visit it without anything getting ruined for us. unless your curiousity gets the btter of you.

Zevox

Smash Lord
We were all probably surprised about Snake and Sonic right?
Snake yes, although more so in a "who the hell is that?" way (not a Metal Gear fan). Sonic, no - but I was euphoric at is announcement, which is much better than surprised.

Anyway, I'm quite pleased with the Dojo characters, definitely. Ike and Diddy made my day when they were updated, and I already mentioned my reaction to Sonic. Dedede and Olimar are nice too, although I'm not a huge fan of theirs.

Zevox

NukeA6

Smash Master
Dammit!!!! You just spoiled the last character for me! Enjoy your ban.

Back on topic:

I'm satisfied that Snake is around. I never thought he would ever be in Smash and he's one of my favorite VG characters. And I like the fact that
Pichu and Dr. Mario are axed

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
definately. with characters like PT and olimar, it shows just how much theyre working on this game and how unique everybody's going to be ^_^

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
well olimar wasnt as unexpected as he was unique, but PT was definitely the most unexpected.

quinn95

Smash Journeyman
Yes i am very happy with the updates. I like all the chars and the starting roster

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Love the roster, except for the fact that Waluigi isn't playable... and that Ganondorf's still a clone.

Otherwise I like it.

NukeA6

Smash Master
The only thing I don't agree with is no Krystal and the fact that they witheld the characters for so long and now that the Dojo is moving on to the unlockable stuff they're spitting characters out like madness.
What they did to Lip is almost the same thing they did to Krystal. Almost insulting.

At least they made the stick a weapon and her theme as a CD. Still, Panel de Pon deserves more representation especially when it has more popularity and games than the Star Fox series.

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
seriously, i dont think any of the shoo-in characters (that arent starting chars) made it in.......quite sad.

Top Bottom