• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any smashers in Iceland?

Ormsson

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hobknockers
3DS FC
1006-0909-9377
Hey my name is Ólafur, I recently got into the smash scene and I really want to improve and become better, really I just want to play against other players in tournament.
The problem is that I live in Iceland and as far as I know, there is no competitive scene here.
If just one or two players could join me to try to make smash tournaments happen, that would be amazing.
Or if there is an already existing smash community here, please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Looks like he has been away from twitter lately. Hopefully he'll return soon enough.
I'd try to just wait it out somewhat more. Guess you could try just searching for some kind of icelandic group via google or facebook in the meantime, that's all i can think of

Ormsson

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hobknockers
3DS FC
1006-0909-9377
Looks like he has been away from twitter lately. Hopefully he'll return soon enough.
I'd try to just wait it out somewhat more. Guess you could try just searching for some kind of icelandic group via google or facebook in the meantime, that's all i can think of
Thanks a lot man

Ormsson

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hobknockers
3DS FC
1006-0909-9377
also to any smash player in Iceland, try to join the facebook group "Super Smash Bros Ísland"

Nika

Smash Cadet
Hey! I'm a competitive Sm4sh player from NY coming to Iceland for two months. I'll be in Reykjavik Oct 29-31, then off in the middle of nowhere in November, and then back in Reykjavik for December.

Are there any tournaments or anything going on? I'd love to be able to play while I'm there.

SSBU | Llama

Smash Rookie
I'm visiting from Canada right now and I've got a few days at the end of my trip unplanned (May 31 - June 5). Would love to maybe play smash with some people! I play Melee primarily but dabble in all games. I've reached out to the admins of the Facebook page, but am wondering if anyone would maybe wanna hang out and play?

Made an account just for this haha.

Top Bottom