• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any reliable alternatives to the official GC adapter?

DeKu Skrub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadixREBORN
3DS FC
1650-2649-2219
Switch FC
SW-1122-3127-2057
As most of you may know, the price of the official adapters skyrocketed after Ultimate came out and Nintendo doesn't seem keen on producing more anytime soon. Being the hopefully sane person I am, I don't feel like shelling out 60-90 bucks for an adapter. I'm also looking into the wired PowerA GC contoller, but I heard the triggers aren't actually analog which would be an issue if I wanted to use it for Dolphin. Can anyone recommend an adapter with a similar amount of lag? Or should I sit by and pray for Nintendo to make more? Much appreciated!

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
If there are I would not know. There are the may flash and nyko brands as well as a few others on amazon but I've never tested their reliability.

Birdo!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2036-8689-4968
The Mayflash adapter is a great one, works just like the official one. These days Ive been using the PDP fightpad and its also highly recommended.

Top Bottom