• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any online tournaments coming up for 3ds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesyy

Smash Rookie
I've been playing smash 4 for quite a bit and im looking for a tournament because it looks fun. Anybody knows if any online tournaments are coming up for 3ds? And if not then anyone up for making one?

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
I think you're posting this in the wrong section. This is Smash 64, not Smash 4.

Try checking this thread for Smash 4 online info. Threads for online matches: WiiU and 3DS

Alternatively, try this chat room for online tournaments and matchmaking. You'll have to create an account and pick your preferences but it's worth it.

Have fun! :)

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
********************************************************************************

this is supposed to signify me cursing

Last edited:

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Don't freak out, kira. It's okay. I've helped him and he's on his merry way. No need to take up arms and fight anyone. *pats head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom