• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Are there any CTGP players here?

Megakoopax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Supermario196
3DS FC
2320-6609-3767
I'm a fan of MKWii and I have CTGP Revolution on my Wii. You can add me online using Wiimmfi if you want to race me, my friend code is 1766-9372-9574. You can post your friend code here or message me, I'd love to play with someone. (I have no friends)

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I'm a CTGP player but I just race on the regular World Wide server. I've never had a problem finding other people there to race against so I suggest giving that a try.

Megakoopax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Supermario196
3DS FC
2320-6609-3767
Any idea if it's possible to add a character without removing any? Or where I might go to find out?
I'm not sure if you could add new characters because that would probably use a lot of ASM hacking skills and such. You'd have to settle for replacing characters with custom ones.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I'm not sure if you could add new characters because that would probably use a lot of ASM hacking skills and such. You'd have to settle for replacing characters with custom ones.
I thought that might be the case but Brawl mods seemed to suggest otherwise and, depending on the level of data for the cut characters, they might also be a solution.

Top Bottom