• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any Belgians on smashboards?

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I'm Dutch, but I live close to Belgium and if there would be a tourney in Belgium I'd probably come. But I haven't seen any Belgian at all on Smashboards, so I wonder if they even play smash in Belgium. I did use the search function btw.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I'm Belgian and I have never ever heard of a tournament around here. (Except once in Brussels, but it was Free-for-all, items on and I ended up 3rd and I'm not even professional! :p)
Me and a friend of mine are planning on hosting brawl tournaments starting next summer though.

FunkPuissante

Smash Rookie
There's a little scene growing in Brussels you might wanna check a facebook group named "Super Smash BXL"

Jade Eye

Smash Rookie
Belgian here, been wanting to participate in a tourney for years but haven't heard of any. Well, not at the coast as far as I know.

dubaholic2170

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4940-5778-5243
I think their is a tournament for smash on the 3DS in Antwerp by the end of february.

Smash4United

Smash Rookie
Beste Lawrencelot,

Ik weet niet hoe ver je bereid bent om te rijden maar Smash Gamers United organiseert meerdere malen per jaar een Smash 4 toernooi in Rotterdam. De eerstvolgende is op 7 maart 2015. Meer info kan je vinden op onze facebook pagina. Als je zoekt op Smash Gamers United kun je ons vinden (we mogen nog geen links posten).

Groetjes,
SGU

ReroRero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blackquill
Still no tournament ? Want to improve myself but there is no tournament to find.

the.tok

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2767-0503-3415
Still no tournament ? Want to improve myself but there is no tournament to find.
Been quite busy lately (moving in with gf) but once it's over It would be great if there was a tournament in Brussels. Or we could even do some friendly practice, online is boring...

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
I live in Belgium now for work (at least for a little while) and used to know how to play some Melee...anyone around the Mons area or am I gonna have to head on over to Brussels for some games?

Top Bottom