• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are Ice Climbers low tier?

RandomAdam

Smash Cadet
A debate that I think isn't talked about enough. Everywhere I see tier lists saying that ICs are either high, medium, or low.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
They feel like garbage, but then again, I don't main them and I probably never fought a good IC.

k1wi

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
0517-7487-4596
I mean if you really put in the time and effort to know how to desync them and junk I feel like they could be around high tier. I know that it's kinda more if the player using them knows what they're doing and junk but I still think they got potential. But I probably wouldn't argue with anyone if they were to put them mid tier.

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
this early in the meta it's kinda pointless to debate about icies' tier placement. they've always been a character that takes a few years to do anything.

Top Bottom