• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April Fools Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Lee Shin

Smash Apprentice
So you guys... it's April Fools Day... you know, the same day two years ago that Turbo mode was announced. And they did another turbo mode video for last year's April Fools starring Samus, Slippy, and Ike Climbers... so... Wondering if they'll do anything this year?

Shane Lee Shin

Smash Apprentice
They'll definitely do something. That much is for certain. The question we should be asking is what they'll be doing this year.
I'm not the kind of man to jump to conclusions... but.. well... If you're right, I'm sure it will be awesome

Shane Lee Shin

Smash Apprentice
Maybe the biggest joke is that there will be no video.
O_O My mind was just blown. Before the 3.6 trailer, I was very anxious for April Fools to come because... well... I had not heard a lot recently. They did just put a trailer... but... they are wizards... waiting to find out is... well... hard

Shane Lee Shin

Smash Apprentice
I don't know, I think I recall reading in one of the AMA's that there were currently two videos being developed, not just one. So I think it might be reasonable to think there's one coming.
Well this is certainly interesting

QuickLava

Smash Journeyman
Well this is certainly interesting
Yup, found it. It was back in Cobaltium's AMA. When asked "Are you currently working on a Project M video?" his reply was "Two actually. One is in editing the other in scripting. And planning a series. I'm always working on a PM video in some way shape or form."

Also this: "Uh, this year's April 1st video will be no joke. Any video that is released on the 1st of April will be entirely serious and should in no way be taken as an April Fools Day Video."

Shane Lee Shin

Smash Apprentice
Yup, found it. It was back in Cobaltium's AMA. When asked "Are you currently working on a Project M video?" his reply was "Two actually. One is in editing the other in scripting. And planning a series. I'm always working on a PM video in some way shape or form."

Also this: "Uh, this year's April 1st video will be no joke. Any video that is released on the 1st of April will be entirely serious and should in no way be taken as an April Fools Day Video."
Well, if this is still the plan, I will be up for another three hours, finally sleep, and then wait in anticipation the rest of today until another video drops... ever... so... patiently... while... it... kiiiiiiilllllssss.. meeeeeeeeeeee

_Chrome

Smash Ace
Well, if this is still the plan, I will be up for another three hours, finally sleep, and then wait in anticipation the rest of today until another video drops... ever... so... patiently... while... it... kiiiiiiilllllssss.. meeeeeeeeeeee
Ridley and Slippy being confrimed will be worth teh waiting!!!1!!!1!!111!

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Maybe it's Waifu Mode. It would start today and then be followed up with updates on subsequent Waifu Wednesdays.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
What is that challenger approaching shadow at the end? i cant make it out!

Also, this would be a fun mode to play if it were real

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Looks like Parasect to me, Ive always wanted to play as her.

:yeahboi:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Please don't play with my inner child, Strong Bad. ;_; Those 64 models look so amazing it hurts...

Shane Lee Shin

Smash Apprentice
I knew something was up when I saw Stong Bad looming over this thread last night lol

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
I'm guessing these are 64-style models as costumes in PM. Maybe an option for 64 physics?

Also, N64 Yoshi's Island confirmed as an alternate stage? We already saw Brinstar confirmed earlier, YI would be dope. (Especially if it doesn't have clouds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom