Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/447445395408132
$5.00 Venue Fee
$5.00 Wii U Singles
$10.00 Wii U Doubles (Per Team)
$6.00 Wii U Triplets (Per Team) (I made this cheap. No johns, if this game is to be hype and fresh, we need to explore the different features. Try playing 3v3 competitively.)
10:00 AM - Venue Opens
10:30 AM - Friendlies and Registration begins!
12:00 PM - Registration ends
12:30 PM - 3 V 3 Begins
2:30 PM - Doubles Begins
5:00 PM - Singles Begins
2 Stocks, 6 Minutes (Singles)
3 Stocks, 8 Minutes (Doubles)
3 Stocks, 8 Minutes (Triples)
Pause option is disabled in the game menu. If left on, accidental pausing mid match forfeits a stock. (If the person really wants you to lose a stock.)
You may not choose any stage you have won on during a set, unless agreed by both players.
A tie is determined by most stocks, and then if still tied, by percentage, and then if still tied, by Damage Given on the victory screen.
The player that initiated a suicide move to end a match is the victor of the match, regardless of what the results screen says.
Friendly Fire on! (Rule Applies to 3v3's as well!)
Share stock is allowed.
1. Players pick Mr. Game & Watch and both use side-b. The player with the higher number starts the stage-striking process. (This only occurs if a player asks for it)
2. Players select their characters. Either player may choose to Blind Pick. In this case, each player secretly tells a third player their character before picking with the third player verifying their selections.
3. Players take turns removing stages from the Starter Stages list above based upon the results of the previous rule. The first player to strike removes one(1) stage from the list, the second player removes two(2), and the first player then chooses from the remaining two(2) stages.
4. The players play the first match of the set
5. Winning player of the preceding match bans 2 stages from the full list of stages, both Starter and Counter-Pick.
6. The Losing player of the preceding match picks a stage for the next match. Cannot choose the stage banned in the previous step, nor a stage they've already won on during this set, unless agreed.
7. The winning player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
8. The losing player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
9. The losing player of the preceding match may change their controller port.
10. The next match is played
Repeat Steps 5 through 10 for all subsequent matches until the set is complete.
*If a player is using customs, he/she must reveal the
customs they are using before the match begins if the opposing player asks. If a player using custom moves wins a game, he is locked in with the current custom move set. When the player loses a game, he/she is allowed to change
his/her custom move set.*
Smash 4 Stage List
Singles & Doubles
Town and City
Triplets Stage List:
Town and City
Pokemon Stadium 2