• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Apr 6, 2014] Super Smash Sundays East Coast #'s 1 & 2! [Melee/Brawl/64/ProjectM] (Red Bank NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero

YESTERcades & MGFC are proud to present Super Smash Sundays East Coast Edition! This will be a Bi-weekly Sunday tournament held in New Jersey for all four (5 smash 4?) smash games!

March 23, 2014 - FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
April 06, 2014 - FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE

YESTERcades
80 Broad Street
Red Bank, New Jersey 07701

• Venue Fee: $15.00 ($10.00 venue + $5, Includes in/out access to arcade games and all video game consoles and other arcade facilities for the entire night!) (Working on $10.00 venue for those who don't wish to play any arcade games)
  • Melee Singles: $5.00
  • Brawl Singles: $5.00
  • Project M Singles: $5.00
  • Smash 64 Singles: $5.00

Signups 2:00pm - 3:15pm
Smash 64 & Brawl start at 3:30pm
Melee & PM start at 4:30pm

http://www.apex-series.com/rules/

YESTERcades is currently in the planning process of expanding the arcade for more room. When the renovations are complete, the SSSEC live stream will be brought to you by CLASH Tournaments! (Clash may or may not be streaming the first few events depending on renovations)

Last edited:

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
Haha I want to, but I'm holding out for the move to the other venue if that's still in the works. Red Bank is like 1.5 hours from my place. : (

SkunkyDaniel

Smash Rookie
I'd definitely come to this.. Been having a tough time finding smashers in Monmouth County NJ.. Where y'all at?

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
I'd definitely come to this.. Been having a tough time finding smashers in Monmouth County NJ.. Where y'all at?
we ded.

also, I'll definitely be here. Weeklies 15 minutes from me? Thank you based chain-ace.

LLDL

Smash Hero
You live in Belmar? I'm in Neptune there are plenty of Monmouth smashers. Send me a PM!

Grytswyrm

Smash Rookie
This is tomorrow right? Anyone have more information about this tournament? Has it been run at this venue before?

LLDL

Smash Hero
There is a street fair this same day, some come on down and find parking early! I've pushed signups to start at 2, and smash 64/brawl will start at 3:30. It's a given that we'll get done and out nice and early this Sunday!

-Signups 2:00pm - 3:15pm
-Smash 64 & Brawl start at 3:30pm
-Melee & PM start at 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom