• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

takieddine

Smash Master
Alright Robin "Chipotleguy" Harn there's no running from me now. I'm coming for all your chipotle.

Line your asses up for some of the most remarkably standard and unimpressive Fox you've never wanted to hear commentate.

monté

Ayy
Robin I left my hoodie, wiimote and 8ft power strip. I'm already home and I don't know what to do.

CTL17

Smash Lord
One of us has your hoodie... did anyone take it from BWW?
I don't recall seeing the Wiimote. Maybe the owner of the Wii we used for PM took it by accident.
8ft power strip probably was taken by Juggleguy.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
There was a stray wiimote without a back that we were using. Pretty sure Rob (Juggleguy) took it for now. And Rob jus rounded up all the powerstrips at once since he brought 90% of them. If you can describe yours somehow, it'd be easier to separate it and get it back from him at some point.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Super Lous's Shoutouts:

It sucks that I couldn't stay for the actual tournament. I was actually feeling it when I got warmed up.

Crash: It was great to see you again after so long. Sorry we had to cut it off short. Definitely down for a Mansfieldfest sometime in the future

Shibbypod: When you have momentum, it's a scary thing. At points in the match, I had no idea what I should've done. Keep doing those up-b cancels.
I hardly see any Docs implement it. I look forward to you getting that dollar back and teaming at an Ohio/Michigan tourney if we get the chance.

Dempt: Close set, but I still can't close matches out. lmao I'll be coming to get one of my 2 dollars back next time.

Lain and Anther: Good to see both of you again, even if it was for just a few minutes.

Hellsing: Thanks for all your insightful knowledge about the Marth v Fox matchup again and the matchup experience.

Captain Cleveland: Good stuff making it out of pools along with 1der! Hope you don't become a recluse because of classes again this semester. :(

Luigimaster: Good talking to you pre-tourney. If I ever get a Wii of my own, I'll add you on P:M.

I know I'm missing some people, and I'm sorry.

Last edited:

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
shouout artificial for going double Luigi with me that was fun

pgh carrol you u punk lol always that lady stock be soclose then I die both Roy and link lol ggs I'm getting u next time my pool rival

shout out to vidjo took mythree dollars in moneymatch lol but I won it back plus more from other 2dollar n 1dollar money matches so was all good but def nice seeing you again

juggleguy I respect you your the man and also Eric you guys are awsome TO's you get the job done so I salute you brother

was very fun to see alot if ppl I hope to come to more tournaments and see more ppl

TUSK

Smash Cadet
anyone planning to go this from ann arbor? I'm interested but east lansing is far away and i have no car... :\

Stif

Smash Apprentice
So hyped for this, I MAY be able to house people depending on how many people are already in my dorm room and if my roommate's girlfriend comes up or not

Top Bottom