• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
rob to motivate you if i beat you with falco again i think i might retire that matchup forever, so dont lose again bro

and tink, if you come to this i really want my falcon vs your sheik

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Andy, not only are you gonna lose that matchup, you're gonna lose money overall in our four sets, you heard it here first.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
May be interested in attending. What do we have for predicted attendance so far?

Edit: Nevermind. Checked OP. I'm about 80% sure I'll be there. As for the rest of the OH crew, eh. Not exactly sure.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Do you need to burrow my setup Robin Harnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Text me if you do.

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
May be interested in attending. What do we have for predicted attendance so far?

Edit: Nevermind. Checked OP. I'm about 80% sure I'll be there. As for the rest of the OH crew, eh. Not exactly sure.
Not sure if I'll be able to attend, but could you possibly bring my controller and pass it on to someone from South-East Michigan (HIV, Solo, Dre) to give to me later?

Burdmayne

Smash Rookie
I'd love to hitch a ride with someone or I could possibly drive, my jeep is a bit crappy but has done the trek many times.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Look forward to seeing everyone there, as I'm 100% going. Bring your A-game, I plan on winning this thing.

Top Bottom