• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Smashing Grounds V: The Final Frontier 1
May 26th, 2012

I'm not sure where else to put this, but I want MI to see this! Smashing Grounds is returning this summer in full force. My plan is to have 2 or 3 high attendance tournaments over the summer. I hope you can make it May 26th, and please let me know conflicting dates you know of over the summer.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah, unfortunately we are forced to schedule around the academic calendars for both UM and MSU, and this is the only weekend in April that makes sense, so I apologize that it had to be on the same day as IMDB 4. We'll have a couple big tourneys during the summer for sure, so I hope you can make it out here for one of those, Quaz.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
For anyone wondering, I did contact the building staff from SWEET VII and found out that they always turn on AC for the summer starting in late March. So we just missed it, and just happened to be victimized a bit by the unusually warm weather. But any future tourneys there will have the AC on for sure, FYI.

Dopey

Smash Lord
Little do they the dope tr3mors about to be unleashed...oh snap they been practicin sober...;D

:phone:

Top Bottom