• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...didnt mikey come outta retirement and whoop all the Mi pros awhile back? sounds pretty good to me heh.

Tink

Smash Hero
loLLLL....why would u wanna just give me free moneys? i would take that matchup against any falcon in the world son....specially a non main captain =D.

for any amount good sir...we should get some other good matchups going too...i can play all top tier+falcon/peach pretty decent...lotsof matchups.

Tink

Smash Hero
marth vs falcon im def down....i just feel bad for ya, i play with the greatest MW player in the world and he mains falcon =DD....bring itz

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Crew battle is back at 9pm now. Realistically there won't be enough time to squeeze it in between doubles and singles. I just hope Kail and Velynn stay for the entire tourney so they can participate in it.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll....i left last time because of tired johns.....i wont be driving 4 hours to not enter heh.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Will LOE1 the Legend be making a cameo appearance?

This tourney will be epic... Chicago, Purdue, Vudujin/Ambix/VaNz, and O.G. MI including Dope/Trail/Mikey/Kail/Velynn/Bigy?! dayum

PS: details for the venue coming soon. Get hyped!!

Kels88

Smash Lord
Bigy you better show up.. You may be the only one in the mw capable of taking out this fox... I mean after all PC put it best "Bigy>Kels" lol

EDIT:::: Unless i'm having puff troubles again:(

ORLY

Smash Master
i can't be the only one who spent far too much time trying to figure out what matt meant with those cryptoglyphs

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
i can't be the only one who spent far too much time trying to figure out what matt meant with those cryptoglyphs
Yeah, I thought it might be one of those things where you combine picture pronounciations into a word, but that just produces... bobombayonebanana?

Top Bottom