• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
bet its close, burgerrama slopfests were a staple of this summer. its dangerous to sell pitchers that cheap while the sun is still out.
edit: damn i need that fake back haha.
haha wtf do you ****ing little kids know bout burgerrama. pitcher of beer, class, picther of beer, exam, 1 pitcher of beer 1 pitcher of that fruity drink, shower, ricks grind on *****es, come back home, bust open the 30 pack, gauntlet of death, wake up next morning and play football for 4 hours.

ya, yall been doin it wrong

King5280

Smash Journeyman
haha wtf do you ****ing little kids know bout burgerrama. pitcher of beer, class, picther of beer, exam, 1 pitcher of beer 1 pitcher of that fruity drink, shower, ricks grind on *****es, come back home, bust open the 30 pack, gauntlet of death, wake up next morning and play football for 4 hours.

i ain't scared.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman

ive never even drank with this guy, but i like his style

ORLY

Smash Master
trail is the frontrunner nominee for the cranky retiree of smash award

@roy: are you coming to this? there are plenty of IL carpools you could jump in on

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Oh ok, jman was there. I remember tink beating scar. I still take partial credit for that; he got his *** handed to him playing sheik and I told him to play fox and that *** whooping was reversed

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord

hahaha. I go and have a pitcher, go to my lab program some ****, head back.

@shady comin out tomorrow? Lots of peeps are.

i dont think i can make this, you'll have to find another teammate
Good thing, I was going to beat you and show you who is #1 in Michigan.

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
hahaha. I go and have a pitcher, go to my lab program some ****, head back.

@shady comin out tomorrow? Lots of peeps are.

Good thing, I was going to beat you and show you who is #1 in Michigan.
ur lucky a tree isnt coming this time to show you who is #1 in Michigan

extreme callout

lets drink sometime

Dopey

Smash Lord
Srry moosy u scared me so im teamin wit trail...

Team oldschool son HYPE

:phone:

Dopey

Smash Lord
Hurrrrrrr DURRRRRR

This bird is like a pair of old cleets...seasoned an full of spikes!

:phone:

Tink

Smash Hero
an all MW tourny(mostly)....we know how the legend does in those :pPP....but i cant wait for this....looking more hype every day.

al, yo, i dont know of any car situations, cause noone tells me anything on them, but im right on the way for you, so if u turn up driving, im down to go with you....just gota figure out housing.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Rob, bring ur dazzle if you can, I can set it up if you don't feel like it again, but I also wanna set up a second recording setup with my dazzle and laptop. Anyone who can bring recording setups please do, too many big names to pass up.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah I'll be recording at this. And I'll upload vids quickly this time since this will be the beginning of spring break and I'll have a lot of time (stfu, Mark).

Top Bottom