• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
i shall be coming out of retirement for this one boys
So we can run the bars in Sparta.

Who's wants to get drank under the table by us? I believe I am already housing Trail's car so he gets the comfy couches, but if people have no where else to crash I have plenty of floor space. and we have new carpet that nice and isn't too uncomfortable.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Wow, I'm showing up at 9 just so I can watch this crew battle; **** sounds intense.

This amp just went to 11.

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
only MI players should be allowed to play in the new school vs old school crew battle...
then we could have a MI vs OOS crew battle too

ORLY

Smash Master
if i don't end up teaming with velynn, i wanna team with vudujin

double luigi would be ti ts beyond measure

Kels88

Smash Lord
Yeah I agree with Kelly. Dart's name should definitely be up there. Is he going?
Lol as if he'd win even if he came. But i'm not sure. I'm def winnin this tho. So everyone else should really just not even bother coming and save me the trip. lol just post the results on expected results on the boards later that night

Big_R

Smash Champion
trail are u sayin ur not gonna enter but ur actually gonna be around or ur just frontin'?

basically should i come to this?

i am down to pull hoes

Kels88

Smash Lord
u dont care about me? ='(
Mooooose!!! My fox has to style on your Falco so you must show up.

And Chris... apparently you don't understand. My fox is back and it's too good now. idk what happened but somehow i got my confidence back with fox and it's more amazing than ever.

Oh and I **** on MI soil for the record.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, ima put some crush bombs on ya kelly.....you didnt whip me this last weekend =PP....i woudlve put the fear of shiek god into you =DD.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
trail are u sayin ur not gonna enter but ur actually gonna be around or ur just frontin'?

basically should i come to this?

i am down to pull hoes
your first assumption is correct, whats cool bout this is that the tourney is on campus and we can walk to the bars/poke our heads in from time to time to troll on kids.

Top Bottom