• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Tourney is pushed back one week. A lot of people couldn't make it on 1/14, including Moose Kzhu Tremor and Chad. Let's make the return of SWEET as big as it can get!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm always in favor of $10 entries... it's the cheap-as-Chad locals who sometimes shy away from entering them.

So... if at least 2-3 notable OoS players confirm themselves, then we'll do $10 singles. If no OoS players confirm, it'll stay at $5.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Tourney is pushed back one week. A lot of people couldn't make it on 1/14, including Moose Kzhu Tremor and Chad. Let's make the return of SWEET as big as it can get!
aww hell yea
Toronto players are interested in coming. Looking into bus tickets.

$5 entry :(
if you guys need housing in east lansing for this event or any of the future events let me know unknown. i had a good time hosting you, idea and the crew last time and wouldn't mind it again.
I'm always in favor of $10 entries... it's the cheap-as-Chad locals who sometimes shy away from entering them.

So... if at least 2-3 notable OoS players confirm themselves, then we'll do $10 singles. If no OoS players confirm, it'll stay at $5.
as long as OoS comes i'm down. I am much more satisfied with tournies for $5, but I understand why big names from out of state want 10

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
Portage is going to this. If oos people come, then 10$ for singles seems fair.

LOE1

Smash Lord
im prob gonna need a teamate if apasher doesnt come.....unless don shows up and he wants to do a double ganon team(it will happen one of these days)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Talked to Don at the Smashfest yesterday... he's more interested in taking down LOE1 to solidify his title as true legend of Michigan :denzel:

LOE1

Smash Lord
Talked to Don at the Smashfest yesterday... he's more interested in taking down LOE1 to solidify his title as true legend of Michigan :denzel:
hell naw. im the new legend around here. he dares challenge me for my legend status?
HE MUST DIE!

Creepy_Karp

Smash Rookie
I can make it now that it's been pushed back a week. I'll be there. I'm new to the smash community btw; my gt is Karp.

Soloist

Smash Ace
We in East MI get together quite often, actually. Probably so much that it's unhealthy. Nah, you can't have too much smash. ;)

Someone team with my Zelda at this! It kicks everything that moves and is less free than BloodyJoker's!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Novi is more like a 25 minute drive to AA, not 45 minutes! Great location.

Also, Julian, that's not saying much because it's not possible to be more free than BloodyJoker's Zelda.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Excellent.

Does anyone want to be the main recorder at this? I'm washed up when it comes to being in charge of recording... :denzel:

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Not willing to take the full step up, but I will try to remember to bring my recording setup, first test of it and whatnot, so I'll need a proper showing of ropes, though I think I only have room for either singles or doubles, not both (no external HD)

Top Bottom