• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
wow....i said i would stop argueing with you -_-....i didnt say i would stop posting in here in general lollll. ur stupid, go away.

seriously, this is a tournament thread. if your gonna spam, ill just get a MW mod to warn you. trolling funny to a point, but you got no reason to post in here.
lol if you report me, I will report you too as well, we're in the same boat =) so you stupid go away vile bug.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
what if i report you ally? you gonna report me or tink?

im doing it now, i just want to know what ur gonna be doin

Tink

Smash Hero
no worries here son......go ahead and spam and see me report you....its not like i havnt been banned before nub lolll.

also, im attending this tournament, so i have more right then you :p. idk how you do things in cananda or wc or ec boards....but to the MW mods, that means something =).

AllyKnight

what if i report you ally? you gonna report me or tink?

im doing it now, i just want to know what ur gonna be doin
I don't give a ****. I take break from Dec 11 to jan 8 anyhow from Smashboards. Haha.

no worries here son......go ahead and spam and see me report you....its not like i havnt been banned before nub lolll.

also, im attending this tournament, so i have more right then you :p. idk how you do things in cananda or wc or ec boards....but to the MW mods, that means something =).
Yeah guess what I went to every nationals (that has Melee too!) I guess using your logic, my rights would > yours by now. Besides I can check what I need on smashboards anyhow. lol so let's report!

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
In all seriousness Ally, you are causing a ruckus in this tread. I hereby kindly ask you to leave. Post another time trolling, or not adding anything to the tournament discussion, and I'll have to report you too.

I know you probably don't care, but it's annoying.

idea

Smash Master
spoilers: i like to do that thing, where you stand where someone is about to roll, then rest them when they roll on top of you. and then they feel like an idiot because i told them i was going to do it two days in advance.

Kels88

Smash Lord
LMAO Tink vs Ally!!! too funny.
Oh and tink... lmao before you are quick to throw my name out there. I 4 stocked you twice in the last two tournies:p

Tink

Smash Hero
chris you want the usual MMs at this? my falcon/peach/falco/shiek vs your falcon 2$ 0_o?

anyone want some teams MMs? me and kelly take all challengers.

edit: ya know kels, i thought mayyybe you would stick to your MW brothers side =)....but i knewww you wouldnta ss :p...but as ally would say, you 4 stocked my terciary(3rd), mayyybe last tourny in falco :p....no johns tho, we will see this weekend when the big moneys on the line =).

Tink

Smash Hero
lOLLLL...kels is too good. the reason no canadian is winning =)

its whatever....kels wont be 4 stocking me in any part of the winners bracket =).

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I wish I coulda brought me a popcorn .gif like 8 hours ago... too late now.

Gio that was me at Dark Kakashis, if you wanna read 4 troll pages back rofl.

ahhhhhh i knew it was a 'O' name lol

and i seriously can't comprehend how people dont think chipotle is the best. it has by far the best/freshest ingredients. and it's all organic. which the others arent. it's objectively the best.

ps - ally get owned by MW wooooooooooo

Moooose

Smash Champion
DUDE idk how anyone can put pancheros above chipotle
pancheros has some dry *** ****ty *** meat
chipotle has some juicy delicious meat with sour cream and ****
and the service is 50x better

ORLY

Smash Master
Between all the trolling and talk of burritos, I nearly forgot there was a tournament tomorrow.

Kels88

Smash Lord
chris you want the usual MMs at this? my falcon/peach/falco/shiek vs your falcon 2$ 0_o?

anyone want some teams MMs? me and kelly take all challengers.

edit: ya know kels, i thought mayyybe you would stick to your MW brothers side =)....but i knewww you wouldnta ss :p...but as ally would say, you 4 stocked my terciary(3rd), mayyybe last tourny in falco :p....no johns tho, we will see this weekend when the big moneys on the line =).
lol i'm not taking sides. But you did kinda throw my name out there.

Kels88

Smash Lord
well, u did kinda get 4 stocked by a roy -_-....everyone should know that.
Well then i'll let the world know this. lol Jason picked Roy and said watch me beat your fox on FD with him. These were friendlies btw. I beat him the first time so i really didn't give a damn the next match.

However I 4-stocked your Marth on your counterpick in Grandfinals and did the same in Falco dittos winner finals the next tourney.

Edit: lmao I quit now. going to sleep.

AllyKnight

ahhhhhh i knew it was a 'O' name lol

and i seriously can't comprehend how people dont think chipotle is the best. it has by far the best/freshest ingredients. and it's all organic. which the others arent. it's objectively the best.

ps - ally get owned by MW wooooooooooo
Stfu, I was busy doing other stuff than surfing smashboards.

Looks like Ally got exterminated.
Nah, I said I was done trolling for a bit, but... Juggle, good luck, don't lose to shiek. I mean wait you will.

Top Bottom