• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

thehotelambush

Smash Rookie
Rob, you said something about a game room on NC. Where is it and when do people play there? Kevin and I want to play y'all some more.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It's called the Videogame Archive, on the second floor of the Duderstadt. Pretty hard to miss if you just walk around the floor for a few minutes. I usually drop by on Mon/Wed/Fri afternoons, but a lot of others always play there. I'm willing to bet that there are more for Melee than Brawl.

FRIEDjellyWALNUT

Smash Cadet
It's called the Videogame Archive, on the second floor of the Duderstadt. Pretty hard to miss if you just walk around the floor for a few minutes. I usually drop by on Mon/Wed/Fri afternoons, but a lot of others always play there. I'm willing to bet that there are more for Melee than Brawl.
There are definitely more casual Brawl players there than Melee players. But if you drop in anytime after 1 pm any weekday, there is usually a decently good Melee (mostly teams to get more players playing time) game going on.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
juggle, after watching ur vids, i wus thinking that i probably would have gotten pwnd in the tourney anyway xD

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
That's okay. You learn by going to these things and playing really good people, and in turn, getting absolutely destroyed.

Also Juggle, i thinkt hat set you have labeled SCOTU v Toadster is actually me v Toadster. I'm blue. We played on that TV.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
well, im goin to Technical_Chase's tourney this saturday, so ill just see how that turns out

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Travis - I've fixed the video labels.

apasher - The only vids I recorded were the late bracket matches, which is why the skill level of everyone featured ranges from pretty good to really freaking good. Don't be discouraged, attend and enter to see what you can do. I probably can't make it to Tech Chase's tourney on Saturday, but good luck there.

Kail

Smash Lord
I did not attend this tournament and for that I apologize. Velynn was suppose to tell you an amazing excuse I thought up so you guys wouldn't get so angry. But since he messed that up, this is me saying... My bad?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i have friends here at uofm thatr taking that class here, and the stories ive heard, well lemme just say

+10 for kail

-100 for me

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
He's been "retired" since the last loli's but he still goes to things if it's close to him. I can't really see him coming to this, but hey, who am i to say.

Top Bottom