• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

kd-

Smash Lord
Results:

1. Shady
2. Kalamazhu
3. Shaeden
4. Dope
5. Velynn
5. Bigy
7. Juggleguy
7. HIV+
9. Tremor
9. Graycen
9. KishSquared
9. KishPrime

gg's everyone

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
That was extremely fun.

Sorry for being that guy complaining about all the things I mess up now. Sigh. Having been effectively out of the tournament scene since 2007, it was quite fascinating to see and experience the changes in tactics even at this level. Very fun to try to adjust to!

You guys ran a great event, and thanks for putting in the work. Thanks to all who played friendlies with an old man, and hopefully we'll see you at FC this summer if not before!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Gonna make James wait a day to see the bracket as payback for him dropping out last minute for this. Grime PR material

GGs everyone. The fact that Bigy and the Kishes came made my day for sure. Also, let it be known I scraped Shady's Falco in our traditional MM!

:phone:

Gracen

Smash Cadet
I was SO hyped to see Bigy and The Kishs there.
Also, Shady's Marth makes my balls tingle. Who plays C. Falcon anymore?
And if there was a Peach playing at a top meta-game level, it's definitively Kzhu. Congrats to both of you.

KishSquared

Smash Master
It sure was great experiencing a tournament again. Thanks to all the UM/MSU guys for letting a couple old ND folks crash the party :) There are 222many good Falcos in this group! Time for some old-school shoutouts:

Dope - Old school too good! Great seeing you again. Crazy that we're all grown up with real life responsibilities.

Bigy/Juggle - I never used to fear Falcons back in the day - even Darkrain never really scared me. Yet you two trounced me with him. Great to see good Falcons, they're so much fun to watch, even while they're comboing me.

Jungle - I confused you with my slowness and missed buttons. Next time I doubt you'll have a problem with me, lol. Very, very nice Fox!

HIV+, your name will never bring in the ladies.

Brayden and Walen (sp?), thanks for the friendlies. You guys are really cool.

KishPrime - next time don't rest me in teams :p

I love this game, and I love this community. Can't wait to see you all at FC, and hopefully sooner!

kd-

Smash Lord
Best 64 match was when Moose counter-picked Duck with Pikachu. Duck's face was priceless. He had to lose the game and then switch to Pikachu himself lmao

Moooose

Smash Champion
Best 64 match was when Moose counter-picked Duck with Pikachu. Duck's face was priceless. He had to lose the game and then switch to Pikachu himself lmao
lmao grimiest moment of my smash career
im hyped for SWEET but i wouldnt be able to make this date D=

lotor611

Smash Journeyman
i will be going. havent been to AA since Big House 2. see you guys soon. thanks for hosting another installment, Juggleguy! youre great!!!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Good stuff. Yeah it was a busy semester for me, I really wish I could have hosted another event between Big House and the end of the calendar year. But this upcoming semester promises to be much more Smash-friendly.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Good stuff. Yeah it was a busy semester for me, I really wish I could have hosted another event between Big House and the end of the calendar year. But this upcoming semester promises to be much more Smash-friendly.
smash friendly is an understatement

juggleguys schedule next semester

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Top Bottom