• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

ORLY

Smash Master
this is the first i'm hearing of oro not going anymore

guess i'm out for this one, sorry moose

man i just can't get to MI no matter how hard i try

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...there was no geting scrubed out....they just didnt take him seriously and thats what they get heh.

LOE1

Smash Lord
was there even 1 ganon main at this tourney...
damn i shouldnt have went

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
fffffffffff it nevermind

Congrats to Teczero for winning, it was maddddd fun hanging out over the past week or so. Wish this could have been a bigger tourney, but I'm sorry our community is so lazy and unsupportive.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
You did kinda pick a bad date to host this sweet though, you admitted before you knew attendance was gonna drop but was willing to make that sacrifice because this was the only time you can bring teczero in

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It wasn't the only weekend Teczero was here... we could have hosted a week earlier, but stuck with 3/17 because Chicago wanted to attend both SMYM and this, and look what happened to stupid ****ing Chicago... also, if people had other plans, that's understandable, but you realize there were 50 people sitting on their ***** at home watching the livestream all day, many of them MI locals... no ****ing johns for not attending

Meneks

Smash Lord
I smell like other people's BO.
Lol theres always like 2-3 people that didn't shower the day of the tourney(or the week for that matter)

I feel like its something that needs to be addressed, its kinda disrespectful to be around a large group of people while you're smelling like a horses ***..

Kinda like how its disrespectful imo to wear A LOT of cologne, its inconsiderate.

If someone isn't going to shower the least they could do is put on some deo or something.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Lol theres always like 2-3 people that didn't shower the day of the tourney(or the week for that matter)

I feel like its something that needs to be addressed, its kinda disrespectful to be around a large group of people while you're smelling like a horses ***..

Kinda like how its disrespectful imo to wear A LOT of cologne, its inconsiderate.

If someone isn't going to shower the least they could do is put on some deo or something.
It didn't matter much at this tournament. The venue was HOT with zero air circulation. It was cooler outside.

Top Bottom