• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hopefully we'll get the best pools matchups on the stream, late singles bracket as always, and maybe even some exhibition matches!

BLiu vs LOE1 = Battle for Legend of MI
Dope vs Tink = Battle for Old School Supremacy?
apasher vs Luke = Battle for Hidden Boss of MI?

Perhaps even... *cringes*... a Zelda round robin of the century... BloodyJoker vs Solo vs ZeldaMaster vs Teczero's Troll Zelda

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully we'll get the best pools matchups on the stream, late singles bracket as always, and maybe even some exhibition matches!

BLiu vs LOE1 = Battle for Legend of MI
Dope vs Tink = Battle for Old School Supremacy?

Perhaps even... *cringes*... a Zelda round robin of the century... BloodyJoker vs Solo vs ZeldaMaster vs Teczero's Troll Zelda
Could you get my $20 mm w/ abu on stream?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher

Wait, what?

ZeldaMaster has NEVER used Zelda EVER lmao.

:phone:

Kels88

Smash Lord
anyone from/near chicago going to this? Tink bailed and gas is rediculously high. Don't want to make this trip with just two people if i don't have to

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hey Jugglerob, Ziv was wondering if you still had the TIO file from The Big House and if you would be able to upload it to www.ssbpd.com
I tried to start entering in pools the other day, but yeah... not gonna happen lol. Way too many ****ing pools to get right. I'm gonna have to scan all 16 pool sheets and let Ziv have fun putting them into tio himself >_>

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey no prob man. We were talking about midwest nationals and it came up.

edit- 1 more thing, ur melee in 2011 in review link (in ur sig) is wrong. Links to the big house thread xD

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Some last-day announcements!

Everyone make sure you know where the new venue, Pierpont Commons, is. TV dropoff and parking are very easy, but the general location is not close at all to the old venue Mason Hall, so you need to be checking those maps in the OP!

We still need full setups. Like I said, TV dropoff is very easy at this venue, so if you have a full setup and are driving in for this, don't cop out! The difference between 8 setups and 10 setups is bigger than you might think... every one of them counts.

Follow our official UM Smash Twitch.TV page, where we'll be streaming the tourney: http://www.twitch.tv/umsmash/
The stream test went well yesterday, and we'll be broadcasting live from at least 1pm-10pm tomorrow!

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
anyone from/near chicago going to this? Tink bailed and gas is rediculously high. Don't want to make this trip with just two people if i don't have to

Oro's going to let me know what he's doing later today. Hopefully Khepri and i can get a ride with him.

might not make it to this.. unless i can maybe ride with Bigy if he goes

Meneks pm me your number. I might be going to this still
Smash determination at its highest

Kels88

Smash Lord
Smash determination at its highest
lmao well unfortunately could find anyone else to go. It's way too much gas to travel there between two people to not know how big it will be. And doubles is only $5 So i'd have to win singles just to break even. That +8 hours of driving is just a lot.

Someone stop tec0 for me though. He only wins anything win i'm not around.

Top Bottom