• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
Since this TV drop off is so damn easy, I will bring my set up.

Also Julian, I assume I'm driving you. Since James is staying over night, and Richard is bringing his set up, this means its just you and me. This also mean that my car will be ****ing jam packed with set ups.

Set-up to car ratio: 3....GET AT ME.
hey....can you actually drive me too? lols...

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
If Richard wants me to drive him, then 3 TV's might still work. We would put down 2 of the 3 back seats to extend the trunk space, which leaves the one seat left for Richard.

This also means that Rye....I ain't driving your *** home again.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Warlock Don's absence at the last tourney means he is officially stripped of his legend title.

The new Battle for Legend of MI will be between: BLiu and LOE1

Get hyped!!

LOE1

Smash Lord
dont anyone underestimate me this time, ive gotten better all right.
and i am the only legend MI can handle. W Don was never a legend in the first place.
also, zeldamaster is actually gonna be at this tourney, teaming with a****er. free $$$ for you guys :troll:
and think you can extend the deadline for singles regestration? i may be there at 2:30 max....unless your scared

Dopey

Smash Lord
I told u baby im bringin oldschool back. Tryin to come down friday night whos housing? :p

:phone:

FlipX

Smash Ace
Idk what ohios doing for this, people backin out like girls in the food challenge on fear factor. Tryin to get a driver but me and the other usual driver cant carry this one atm =(

Xx1derxX

Smash Cadet
im working on rides, i should be able to make this though. If i do confirm my attendance, teamsauce anybody? oh and OH folks hit me up if you need a ride, i can see if could help you, theres often open spots in da whip

Top Bottom