• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
How many people need a ride from AA, exactly? Still trying to figure out if we should take two cars or just one.

AA people who are confirmed or interested in going so far: Duck, Moose, Roki, Kzhu

Tentative: Chad, Gio (can never tell if he's serious about coming or not)

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I have no confirmation on who, but I know that a car likely will be coming from Ohio State and housing with me. Again, not sure of who, but what if it is Watty, Drew, Big_R and anyone else? I doubt they are coming up with only one person in the car.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I have the venue info written down in the original post. Just trying to make a TV dropoff + parking map in Photoshop right now.

Dopey

Smash Lord
Hope yall rdy for this battle hardened vet...sadly i wont be doin singles tourney...but im stikin round most of the day...jus bring yo earplugs cause im bringin the noise for teams son..an my own 64 troller...jus bring that wallet!!!!!

:phone:

Kels88

Smash Lord
shades of kels haunting him in his dreams. He doesn't want anymore of it. lol don't worry Dope. i understand completely why you don't want none of this.

Dopey

Smash Lord
I work in lansing an all over was gonna practice wit dante too. Hit me up u got my numbah

:phone:

Tink

Smash Hero
alcheato has them car troubles, which was our original ride, so trail offered his services....i would assume u would need to drive either to my house, or his....but hes got housing for us already too so. ill talk to you more on fb at some point.

Kels88

Smash Lord
alcheato has them car troubles, which was our original ride, so trail offered his services....i would assume u would need to drive either to my house, or his....but hes got housing for us already too so. ill talk to you more on fb at some point.
That'll be cool.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Yooo my house is full. I am already housing Trail, Soap and big_r, and possibly Orly. I have roommmates, and they are having a friend over that weekend as well, so I'm full. Sorry guys, but anyone else that hitches a ride with the Ohio car or Trail will likely be SoL for housing at my place

Top Bottom