• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I just want to say I'm sorry to Hax, that was the first time I've ever got in a fight in real life. I was outta line no doubt. I hope we can continue to go to tournaments together and put it behind us. I don't touch other people and expect to be treated the same way and I guess after months of annoying me with grabbing/pinching my bodyfat it struck my last nerve. Anyways again sorry hax. It was outta line won't happen again. Not trying to make excuses just explaining the way I feel about it.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog will be putting up matches soon. i just have no idea where stuff falls in bracket

or what matches are what

prog

bad news, doubles is not tarnished, however, there was a huge file that was disturbed when the laptop/hd were knocked over during the incident. this contained most of singles. so the last matches i have are jman vs eggm in semis :(

Alukard

Smash Hero

1: Jman ($114.00)
2: Hax ($57.00)
3: G$ ($19.00)
4: Swift
5: Alukard
5: Eggm
7: Mikael
7: Spawn
9: Mogwai
9: T Webb
9: Trademark
9: Preq
13: *****
13: Slox
13: otg
13: prog
17: Emem
17: Now
17: deathknight
17: Just Sexed

1: hax + jesus ($48.00)
2: alukard + g$ ($24.00)
3: eggm + swift ($8.00)
4: mikael + preq
5: cort + spawn
5: otg + mogwai
7: deathknight + twebb
7: slox + prog
9: emily + now
9: just sexed + *****

I just want to say ... that i really didn't know wat to do ... because i would have never expected that from eggm ... and like ... that was overboard bro ... i just dont want to be a part of this ... at all

but god DAM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uUT1OCKMs0 ... sry i had too ... thats all i was thinking about with otg in the corner of the room

Alukard

Smash Hero
IDK it's one thing to assault someone, but a minor.

I hope everything gets worked out...

I guess Aziz didn't smell what Eggm was cooking...
thats exactly wat i mean ... like... aziz can't even buy cigs yet ... -___-

i'm knida sad this happened =[

otg

Smash Master
Some quick shout outs:

Jman/Hax - way to ****ing wombo combo me. Good matches to both of you. Jman we'll burn real soon, I'll hit you up and you can school me for a dumb long time until I suck less.
3: G$ ($19.00) - good set my dude. I'mma get you next time.
4: Swift - Let's play some friendlies next time.
5: Alukard - Dude when that **** just went down your ****ing reaction had me cracking up son. I was dying.
5: Eggm - Good playing you again, thanks for the advice, it really helps. Feel better about stuff, I'm sure everything will be fine.
7: Mikael - You're a beast, good **** representing TFR proud
7: Spawn - Fun teams matches, let's play some singles next time.
9: Mogwai - Great teaming with you, lets do it again and start ****** people.
9: T Webb - Good seeing you as always trey, we didn't get to play sadly but I'll get you next time. I really didn't play any friendlies today, just lots of spectating.
9: Trademark - Good tourney set, next time I'm going marth. Watch it.
9: Preq - **** you Jesse.
13: ***** - IT'S OUR ROM2 POOLS ALL OVER AGAIN lol.
13: Slox - you're pretty ****
13: otg = best doc
13: prog - You're the funniest mofo ever. ****, let's get some singles in.
17: Emem - is this emily? What up, I'll try be less flaky and go to your tourney in may.
17: Now - dont know if we met or played.
17: deathknight - same to you.
17: Just Sexed - Fun doubles matches.

What up.

Edit:

HBK, where you at? You were there for like 2 minutes, I was hoping you'd stick around so you could **** me in tourney again lol.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
thats exactly wat i mean ... like... aziz can't even buy cigs yet ... -___-

i'm knida sad this happened =[
Actually he is so young he can't even get a ****ing ticket for **** yet.

I miss being 15 for that reason, I could hop turnstiles and not give a ****.
This is true its kinda beast,well it is beast...but im sure Aziz is ok, <3 Aziz Al Yami :) SWAT ALL DAY ...Yes I do realize this has nothing to do with this whole situation.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Does anyone else notice all this chaos going on in the smash scene? I really hope the scene gets better, right now this scene sounds NOTHING like it did years ago...its kinda sad.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Does anyone else notice all this chaos going on in the smash scene? I really hope the scene gets better, right now this scene sounds NOTHING like it did years ago...its kinda sad.
thats exactly wat i'm talking about ... its like the game is just not the same anymore =[

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Good stuff everyone. Lots of thanks to G$ for driving me up to No Johns, only to pound me when we get there, lol. Too good. Also, thanks to Alukard for hosting this.

It was great playing you again Swift. It was really cool hearing about the smash history and build up of the top players. Hopefully your training shall rub off on me, ha ha.

Prog, I was finally able to meet you and play friendlies with after about 200 years of always about to meet up, then not. We def will have to play more. Good stuff.

Spawn, thanks for the tips for fighting against Sheik. I really have a lot to work on in that match-up.

Mogwai, sorry that you were having such an off time. I know that the next time you'll probably soundly set my *** back in line. Hopefully, that time won't be too far off in the future.

T Webb, great being able to see you again. Sorry that I was hardly able to get any friendlies in with you before you left. Next time, we shall have to do a lot more, ha ha.

Slox, awesome being able to meet you. You're pr'ty good. I hope to meet you again.

Emily, a pleasure as always.

Jesse, awesome stuff. Our team somehow works fairly well even though we hardly play with one another, I'm surprised.

Max, glad you were able to make it out. Thanks for all the training you've given me, it's really helped. I'm just glad I didn't run into you in brackets for singles. Somehow, in doubles, a lot of my silliness gets covered by my partner, lol.

Eggm and Hax, you two are awesome smashers, and I know that both of you are cool people. I hope that none of this will be begrudged too heavily. I always greatly appreciated the advice the two of you have given me on the occasions I've managed to play you, though, I'm saddened to say that I really didn't get to play you two that much at this event. Hopefully next time. Especially you Hax, I need to learn how to play Falcon from one of the top Falcons, ha ha.

S l o X

Smash Champion
4: Swift - you're an awesome person and smasher keep it up next time come in 1st :D
5: Alukard - :D keep up the hype in tourneysss
7: Mikael - you're cool. next time i want to play some friendlies against your falcon because i really need to learn that matchup. and you have a great falcon. good job in teams and singles :D
7: Spawn - >_> gj in singles brrroooooooo . talk more :DD (i guess this makes me a hypocrite)...errr to me :D keep playing "gay", it works.
9: Mogwai - thanks for the ride and stuffs :D didnt play you in melee and luckily not in bracket. smash 64 was ****.!!! we should play that more & that magic kid who came over was better than me wtf
9: T Webb - great matches and friendlies and stuffs. you'reeeeee cool. only person in smash to play standing up ! haha . next time around ill beat you (:
9: Trademark - great friendlies :DDD
13: ***** - your cool. post what your name was if your on the boards because i dont want to call you ***** all the time haha.
13: Slox - wow how did you not make last place? good work. keep up the progression youll be getting top 5 sooner or later :D
13: otg - best doc. we should've played some smash 64 im gettin the hang of it and learning from wes.
13: prog - funny guy :D thanks for teams again. was good ish. i learned alot about teams and stuff from those games. <3
17: Emem - emily = nice. good luck in teams next time around im sure if we ever run into each other you'll beat my team D:
17: Now - beast ness. i have no idea how i beat you. try to mix up your moves a bit though because after a while you were easy to read. good luck hopefully ill see you around

prog

ok, splitting up the matches, going to start uploading what singles i have, and then doubles

now for shoutouts
1: Jman - we played like 2 matches, next time i'm in bx, i'll make sure you find out
3: G$ - i can see your house from mine, but you want to play at 5 AM? wtf is that **** ***** , when we playing
4: Swift - we talked about qdoba all day, didn't get it. great set in teams, that marth is making moves. definitely want to play against you more.
5: Alukard - if there was a recording of your reaction, i would have made it my sig. good stuff 5th
7: Mikael - great finally playing after me kicking otgs dog like 17 times. fun sets, you make some really scary reads.
7: Spawn - you going to eat all that buffalo chicken pizza?
9: Mogwai - when we playing again?
9: T Webb - good stuff, remember that advice i gave you
9: Trademark - one of these days...we gotta play more friendlies kid
9: Preq - that was the best set ever.
13: ***** - good stuff
13: Slox - first time in teams eh? once we got through the first set, you really became more calm, more cerebral, and you started beasting. definitely more friendlies man, you've definitely got a huge upside.
13: otg - get at falling uair to upsmash on the cloud. we need to play some friendly seriouslies, or some serious friendlies, or i need to kick your dog twice and make a wish
13: prog -

17: Emem - great set in teams, i wont miss pancakes next time
17: Now - beast ness, good stuff
17: deathknight - good set, never lose hope, and never defeat yourself.
17: Just Sexed - fun falcon dittos, see you over spring break when i'm in mexico
cort: **** the horde.
hbk: patrick swayze, kid went ghost.

now, prog's take on the eggm/hax scenario:i'm not going to say who was right and who was wrong, because i only saw the end, but, if anything, you two definitely need to make things right.

scientology
l. ron hustler
over and out

otg

Smash Master
nah its all good i'm about to make that bread in the courtroom
I really hope you dont. It's not my place to get involved, I have no bias towards either one of you and I don't know your past or anything, so I'm going to be as objective as possible when I say this. This will only hurt the community if you press charges.

Eggm was definitely out of line in attacking you, but you can't deny that you provoked him and from the sounds of it, this is something that has been going on for awhile. You really can't expect someone to just tolerate your **** like that and not do something about it. I also really doubt that eggm had any intention of actually hurting you or throwing you to the ground; it seems like an accident.

Now granted, I'm not justifying his actions or saying that you shouldn't feel wronged, you have every reason to feel that way. There is no justification for attacking someone 8 years younger than you, no matter how much they provoke you. Sometimes you have to be a bigger man and put up with it. I just don't think pressing charges is going to do any good for an already tiny and fractured community. The way I see it, Eggm apologized and I hope you can accept that apology and everyone moves on from here.

Now with that out of the way, let's just get over this and chill *****s. What up?

Eggm

Smash Hero
nah its all good i'm about to make that bread in the courtroom
I said i'm sorry, all I meant to do was throw you down, I didn't mean for you to hit your head. I am thousands of dollars in debt from student loans, the only thing of real value I have is my car, and if you put a lean on that or something it would just greatly inconvenience my family to have to bring me around. I'm the oldest of 5 kids in my family and my dad is losing his job this month cause his company tanked due to the economy. I felt really bad man, but please don't inconvenience my family they are in enough financial trouble as is.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
From the looks of it eggm didnt no his own strength and wasnt expecting this out come at all.. Ive only known eggm for a lil while but he seems od kool so bringing him to court would be f***** up. Cant we put this behind us.....like think of how sueing eggm will cripple the beast coast smash scene.

But on the joking side all he did was give u directions.
he said hang that right on jabroni drive, make that left on know your roll blvd, and proceed to check urself directly into the smackdown hotel.

Ok im sry but u gotta love rock quotes.....but plz haxs forgive and forget and eggm calm down man everything u do has consequences especially after age 21

Top Bottom