• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
No Johns now a monthly event !

This is an all MELEE EVENT!!!!

Ok first off ... we need tv's and set ups ... the venue i believe only has about 10 tv's but no cubes!!!! we need CUBES!!!

Toy Wiz
347 West Rt.59
Nanuet, NY 10954

845-624-2224

Public Transit
http://www.coachusa.com/coachSS/index.asp?action=Lookup&c1=New York&s1=NY&c2=Nanuet&s2=NY&resultId=028&order&dayFilter&scheduleChoice&sitePageName=/index.asp&cbid=150734852590

The DATE will always be in the title!

ENTRANCE AND VENUE FEES:

VENUE FEE: $10

DOUBLES: $5 PER PERSON

SINGLES: $10

DRAFT CREWS: if time permits

Neutrals 1v1:

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams

Neutrals 2v2:

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 1v1:

Kongo Jungle
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 2v2:

Kongo Jungle

•4 stock
•2/3 sets
•3/5 semifinals+finals
•8 minute time limit
•Items off
•Ties broken by lives, then %
•Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime.
•Stage Knock Out: Each person may choose one stage to be disabled for the entire set, it must be chosen at the beginning of the set, after initial characters are chosen.
•Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or select to go random. The winner may then change their character, followed by the loser.
•Bring your own controller
•Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
•Team Attack will be ON
•Life stealing allowed

Last edited:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Fairlawn isn't TOO far from me. Sounds good, I will most def come by these when possible!

Alukard

Smash Hero
I want Jesus to lose for once.

The guy practically NEVER loses >_>.

We don't need 2 m2ks thanks.

<3 Jesus ;)
tell me about it ... i live right next to him and we never play ... i should practice with him huh LOL... but yea ... i can't wait for these to start ... ^_^

Cia

das kwl
brinstar as a neutral is like the best thing ever :laugh:

but I'll definitely be there. and if I get a ride (gmoney??) I can bring a full set up

also, I'll need a partner for this.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea yo i'll be there................ i'm waiting for the responses after sayin that lol

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
yea yo i'll be there................ i'm waiting for the responses after sayin that lol
im sure you will be bum ;);)

Im coming to these. i like melee still even though i suck. if i can get a ride from one of my north jersey smashers i can bring a T.V

hahaha i said north jersey smashers, wtf are those?

Alukard

Smash Hero
Brinstar is not going to b a neutral stage lol ... no matter how many peach fans beg

Cia

das kwl
luck - this is a great oppurtunity to get some practice w/ smashers you normally don't get to play against. that's how I got better and it will work for you too.

I have a teammate for this now :]

having a melee venue makes me soo happy.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm going to try to get bum and anyone else to come to this so we can definitely have a melee venue again ... ^_^

EDIT: yesss starz thats wat i'm talking about ^_^

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Bad news guys. I saw some leaked footage and it doesn't seem like you can wd in brawl. Roy isn't in it either..oh well lets keep our fingers crossed:)

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Very nice Alulu.. considering I practically live by 181 =P lmao.. But I'll see if I can manage to go by sometime caz its in NJ and I resume classes on the 27th -__- College life ya kno.. =/

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Bowser will definitely be up in this of course lol. Most likely teaming with Eggm since we're permanent partners. Good sh*t Alukard! Melee Bi-Weeklies are always mad sex lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
If bum really goes i'm excited. I can't wait to see starz again too. And some one bring demon out of hiding.

R3N0

Smash Lord
yeah like.. gotm's rule is hilarious. and im totally down. with life. and olive garden

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sounds good, just IM me like anytime, im always on

my aim SN is... wait for it.... ChiboSempai lol

Top Bottom