• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Brian, I would team with you for any tourney bro. I mean I asked Macd cuz its McCain and he's one of those players I always wanted to team with him at least once but any other tourney I am down dude.
lets team for sumthing big yo ... RoM4 mayb?! although i rather something i'm not hosting too... so we can actually get friendlies and get top3 ... cuz seriously i'm madd hyped for melee doubles all over again LOL (thanks youtube :D)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lets team for sumthing big yo ... also that i'm not hosting ... so we can actually get friendlies and get top3 ... cuz seriously i'm madd hyped for melee all over again LOL (thanks youtube :D)
Sure, I'd love to man. I'd also team with you for a bunch of no johns if you're down or need a teammate. I have mad fun teaming with you, its like the good old days doubles bro. I think we have a potential to do some serious **** but even if we don't its all good cuz we'll be just be like, yo **** this ****en fox the ****. What 7yr old designed this piece of ****.

So yea man.

EDIT: Wait, you're not teaming with G for Rom?

MacD

Banned via Administration
I think we have a potential to do some serious **** but even if we don't its all good cuz we'll be just be like, yo **** this ****en fox the ****. What 7yr old designed this piece of ****.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

too good. i can totally picture you guys saying this with all those voice inflections and whatever

Alukard

Smash Hero
Sure, I'd love to man. I'd also team with you for a bunch of no johns if you're down or need a teammate. I have mad fun teaming with you, its like the good old days doubles bro. I think we have a potential to do some serious **** but even if we don't its all good cuz we'll be just be like, yo **** this ****en fox the ****. What 7yr old designed this piece of ****.

So yea man.

EDIT: Wait, you're not teaming with G for Rom?
yooo its done bro ... we in there !! ... also i dont think i am teaming with G for RoM ... lemme know wassup... i told DJ i'll team with him for this no johns ... oh and when we team we wont be mad because i KNOW we will volleyball some poor soul LOLOLOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

too good. i can totally picture you guys saying this with all those voice inflections and whatever
hahahaha ... seriously ... but it wouldn't happen if we pick sheik lololol

*tags Kashif Qureshi*

-.- Damnit its not facebook.
LMAOOOOO yoooooo FB owns your soul!!!

a nub

Smash Ace
Change of plans with moving in so I'm coming back from rochester and probably not heading back there until Sunday

Edit nvm leaving Friday probably lol peace tristate for real

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm glad.

Also, if any unknown smasher /driver lives near Monmouth county and wants to give a ride, I'm here lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
a bunch of us should record for this and create an archive!

also we need to set up a twitter for nojohns and all that!

Alukard

Smash Hero
PLEASE EVERYONE BE HERE AT NOON so i can have everything situated and good to go so the tourney can start asap!!!! I MEAN IT!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
bringing labtop/rec and a wii/melee

come on guys lets get on time so we can get this over for more friendlies!

Alukard

Smash Hero
bringing labtop/rec and a wii/melee

come on guys lets get on time so we can get this over for more friendlies!
please listen to him because u guys know both me and alex hate to dq people !!!.... So please show up on time i cannot stress that enough!!!

Also alex my netbook died would i be able to use tio on your laptop ?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
noon????? dam looks like i gotta get niko mad early =(....... trying to get there by 11:30

Max?

Smash Champion
Wish I could go, but good luck to all my homies. I'm very sad that I won't be there to take my usual 9th place in singles, but hopefully someone else will make good use of it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
xD

That was fun, it was me talking about how bad sheik is and Stric talking about how bad falco is.

Hilarious.

I'm sorry about being so late on this, I had no idea the Nanuet train literally stops running at like 8pm. Thats ****en stupid >_>.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
How far are you off whatever big highway goes from NY to NJ and would you be willing to house some dudes for a night

MDVA could split up after No Johns, we're taking 2 cars and have 1 seat available in both
We're getting housing with Alex Strife's friend but I'd be happy driving you back to NJ if you let us crash for a night

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
How far are you off whatever big highway goes from NY to NJ and would you be willing to house some dudes for a night

MDVA could split up after No Johns, we're taking 2 cars and have 1 seat available in both
We're getting housing with Alex Strife's friend but I'd be happy driving you back to NJ if you let us crash for a night
I can do that I suppose.

If you take the Garden State Parkway, my house is basically along that highway. Its really easy to get to.

Top Bottom