• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
twebb u teaming with me or sol or ky idk which one

let me know so i can find another teamate

PK Webb

Smash Champion
if sol shows me and him r teaming but i doubt it he will show cuz i cant pick him up =/....after this tourney we partners lol but idk find sum1 for now. ky went off to the army till may

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
if u dont think hes gonna show i wont look

if he does end up going ill just find a partner there

maybe i wont enter teams at all

Vwins

Smash Ace
so alukard did you find any housing for me and kage + maybe one more person? we would need housing on friday and saturday night. we would probably arrive around 12-1 am on friday night and leave early sunday. If anyone is interested to play a bunch of friendlies with 2 of the best player in canada its your chance :) dont worry we dont bite :p.

BTW me and kage are definatly taking your money back home in teams guys :D

Alukard

Smash Hero
so alukard did you find any housing for me and kage + maybe one more person? we would need housing on friday and saturday night. we would probably arrive around 12-1 am on friday night and leave early sunday. If anyone is interested to play a bunch of friendlies with 2 of the best player in canada its your chance :) dont worry we dont bite :p.

BTW me and kage are definatly taking your money back home in teams guys :D
nah i haven't everyone that i know that would be able to house you is busy or has no space =[

also ur going to have to try and beat some really dam good teams LOL

dont get ur career ended ^_~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibP4lCFKk_g&t=5m0s

<333 prog LOL

is that fat white guy OTG LMAO

i hope i can still make it to this
.... u a jerk LOL

LMAO priceless

LLDL

Smash Hero
..Lately I've been having random muscle spasms in my right hand and in my right eyelid. Makes Melee unplayable. If they don't stop by like..thursday, I won't go (one less, full recording setup) :( Any suggestions, tips, cures?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
..Lately I've been having random muscle spasms in my right hand and in my right eyelid. Makes Melee unplayable. If they don't stop by like..thursday, I won't go (one less, full recording setup) :( Any suggestions, tips, cures?
Drink DJ's. You already know it cures everything in all existence of life and love.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Crismas: Yeah I've been to the doctor, they said it will go away in a matter of days to week :(

DJ: Guzzling that down

S l o X

Smash Champion
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool get *****

but yo, OTSlim is pretty good looking.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Crismas: Yeah I've been to the doctor, they said it will go away in a matter of days to week :(

... get sleep and try early and eat well ... sounds like ur just tired usually wat that is ... but yea go by wat ur doc says not smashboards LOL

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

make sure your diet is on point. Keeping water in you is always a good thing. I'd try to stay hydrated, chill from soda and energy stuff(if you do that) and like clock in some good sleep this weekend.(a good workout is great for getting you some good sleep) I wouldn't play if I were you until maybe the day before no johns if even. If you can, go get a massage.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
^sounds like really solid advice in general lol
yeah, you'd be surprised how many people really do not take care of themselves well. Not saying that you do not take care of yourself chain-ace but like we all need to take better care of our bodies.....they can only take but so much.

vwins check your PM box in a bit

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol yeah I eat wholesome foods that my mom coocks nd stay healthy and stretch and work out in the morning and stuff. But I have been eating a lot of junk food over Christmas break lol, and haven't been hitting the sack early either. I'm gonna drink probably nothing but water this whole week and go to sleep early each day.

Top Bottom