• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Cia

das kwl
I wish gotm's rule applied to m2k and other people so that I had more reason to use ICz.. lol

btw, gotm should come to these too!! someone tell him!!

Cia

das kwl
I wish gotm's rule applied to m2k and other people so that I had more reason to use ICz.. lol

btw, gotm should come to these too!! someone tell him!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea ToS will def be comin to some of these. not all of em due to traveling and school and work, but we'l def be at some

i personally wont be at the first one though as its my bday and im sure il be doin stuff

JFox

Smash Hero
**** this sounds hot! I wish these came sooner though, cuz I'm about to start a new job and its gonna be hard to take saturdays off...

I'll do what I can.

Eggm

Smash Hero
All you newbs working on saturdays lol. I make SURE i have that **** off. ;) Btw i'm winning all of these.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o I'm a North Jersey Smasher....and I love Melee. Although, we're a dying breed. Especially since Reik retired. *sob* UMMMM, I'll try to make it to one of these, but I don't got to NY very often considering my little eye-problem and driving at night. So I gotta try and find a ride thre. I wanna play with the NY smashers again. Crismas, we never did Peach ditto, but I'm still up 1-0, lol. :-p

Ame: "Nubcakes is a term of endearment. It means I care enough to tell you to get better"
"Crank that Roy"

JFox

Smash Hero
Vanz needs to bring back that peach jam. His sheik is all trix, and trix are for kids. Eggm's a big man, he doesn't fear that b*tch. Not even m2k's sheik scares him. **** that, not even KDJ scares him.

I plan on beating Eggm pretty soon. Baby peach all dai.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz needs to bring back that peach jam. His sheik is all trix, and trix are for kids. Eggm's a big man, he doesn't fear that b*tch. Not even m2k's sheik scares him. **** that, not even KDJ scares him.

I plan on beating Eggm pretty soon. Baby peach all dai.
LMAO.. I love this post..

and eggm shouldn't "fear" sheik, but than why did he lose to drephen?? on PKMN STADIUM?!?! (yeah, I went there lol)

but than again.. teco lost to inui.. and I lost to ..

well I refuse to remember such garbage :]

oh, and I still keep a steady peach, it's actually gotten better lately. I played like 4hrs of melee w/ reno today, and I saw massive progress

GOTM

Smash Champion
cant make it to this first one. imma be at home for labor day weekend, got some stuff planned. i hope to make some in the future though. its a bit of a drive but as long as i can carpool with some people i def. wanna try and make at least one of these.

Eggm

Smash Hero
He was just a better player at the time, I think i'd rock him now yeah thats right drephen. MM. All dai.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I think there is more hype for this than for Smashtality IV. Which, by the way, is this Saturday in Media, PA.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
brinstar as a neutral is like the best thing ever :laugh:

but I'll definitely be there. and if I get a ride (gmoney??) I can bring a full set up

also, I'll need a partner for this.
well if i go i guess u could roll in the G-Whip. and if u dont have a partner i could use a peach on my team if ur interested. oh yea and i can bring two tv's and a one cube

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'm just playin' Crismas, lol. Although, That was still an awesome match Crismas and Hoyo vs. D1 and Ame. ^_^ I'd play that match all day long. (We DID win that, btw, lol.) I <3 teams even more now, I just wish I had a partner, lol. I never know when to be aggressive or defensive when I play with Shakugan. At least when I play with Hoyo or D1 (sorry about the turnips....my success rate is still like 80% though) I know I can be the support role. I learned a lot playing with them.

Ame: "Nubcakes is a term of endearment. It means I care enough to tell you to get better"
"Crank that Roy"

Venom NY

Smash Lord
well if i go i guess u could roll in the G-Whip. and if u dont have a partner i could use a peach on my team if ur interested. oh yea and i can bring two tv's and a one cube
finally someone responded WHO THE HELL IS BRINGING CUBES/WII'S AND T.VS? did you guys read the first page? like O_o unless ya want to play on lag t.v's

JFox

Smash Hero
I can bring a full setup IF I can make the tourney. But I'm starting a new job on the 25th, so I won't know til then.

Cia

das kwl
thanks a lot g$.. if there's room in G$'s trunk, I can bring a full set as well.. and possibly, a circuit breaker

also, I'm gonna be teamin w/ scar for this one, but we could team for the one after if you'd like??

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy ... g money ... u are the man son =]

i can't wait for this i'm sooo hyped ... i'm going help fix the place up this weekend =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
YEEEEAH!! bring everyone!! :D

Also.. Brian.. make the title a bit more animated.. it just says "melee bi-weeklies"

people wouldn't even know where.. lolz

SPICE IT UP!!
so sue me lol ... i'm sooo bad at this ... >.> ... reminds me on pokegym when no one would buy anything off me ... unless i would win a tourney lmaooooo ... well anyway ... any ideas ... plz share

Top Bottom