• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] Fight Pitt IV - Streamed by VGBootcamp - April 19h (Pittsburgh, PA)

Tyzall

Smash Rookie
I'm not part of Pitt smash or anything. I may consider joining the club even though I absolutely suck at the game currently (both PM and Melee). I'll be attending as a spectator though! Pretty hype.

rkra

Smash Rookie
I'll be coming from Harrisburg with 2-3 friends. First tourney, so I'm looking forward to getting wrecked!

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Chipotle is sponsoring Fight Pitt 3 now. Buy one get one free on burritos, tacos, and bowls.

This is 100% serious.

beanwolf

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it definitely is. We've been using the same thread and just updating it so that update probably just fell through the cracks. Stream will be on SmashStudios. I'm gonna make a subreddit post about it tonight.

BTW, Mango and M2K confirmed for this tourney. 100% sure on mango, 99.99% sure on M2K.

EDIT: M2K is 100% confirmed.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Let's recount:
  • $150 Pot bonus
  • Mango, M2K both coming
  • One super sexy venue
  • Represenation from FL, NY, NJ, PA, WV, VA, MD, OH, and I feel like I'm even forgetting one.
  • Mother****ing CHIPOTLE sponsorship.
  • PB&J being the homie and letting us stream (by the way something is bugged with the stream URL feature for tournaments. I'll try to figure it out. Editted the main post)
This is going to be a KILLER event

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Pittsburghs finest such as Taki (Rookie of the year) Green Ranger, TheLake, Naka, Ambix, Stro, Vudujin and more.
Also Ft. Juggleguy, Vidjo, Vist, Lajin, Wenbo, Hanky Panky, 4%, X, VaNz, and more. holy ****.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Our attendance rests in the hands of one BloodyJoker. If you want MI to attend, spam him today with texts... and bribes... and threats... and whatever else you deem necessary.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Our attendance rests in the hands of one BloodyJoker. If you want MI to attend, spam him today with texts... and bribes... and threats... and whatever else you deem necessary.
If Chipotle won't make him come nothing will

CTL17

Smash Lord
Looks like Bloodyjoker bailed as well. And I thought there wasn't a flakier state than MD, but MI surely proved me wrong.

Groovy Green Hat

Smash Rookie
Yo bearsfan, do you want people to bring any recording setups for the not-being-streamed TV's? I can record, but not stream.

M@v

Subarashii!
Time to reveal my not so secret secret:

I'm coming to this and going to enter all events :)

Surprise, and see you all in a few hours ;)

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Key stats before I sleep for days:
1200 viewers
$1940 handed out in prizes
95 Melee Singles Entrants
Finished before midnight

Wow

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
This was so much fun. Thanks to all who came. And apparently I'm internet famous. RED SHIRT GUY.

M@v

Subarashii!
Insanely fun and tiring day today. Waaaaay too exhausted/tired to type more so ill do it tomorrow morning. Love all of you.

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
I had a really good time today! Props to the organizers for hosting such a fun tournament! Jiffy! and Blue Rogue! and all the new cool NEOH people! it was really nice to meet all of you and I hope we can hang out at smashfests soon :)

Also SPACEANIMAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!! pleasure as always :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
applause for bearsfan

this was one of the most well run events ive seen

and it was a surprise regional

i had a super scary good team for RAGE, and we couldnt even make a tourney that was planned to be a regional run this well

mad props

Top Bottom