• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 12, 2014] IMDB 11: Madison, WI - 4/12/2014 (Madison, WI)

Xtra

Smash Ace
yeah, as a player i thought it went pretty well. even got to catch PM singles when i got home. WAY better than the last tourney i watched on twitch. started streaming at like 1pm. waiting for melee singles witch was supposed to start at 10pm. we all quit watching at 1am cuz IT DIDN'T EVEN ****ING START YET! and i can use 1st seed vs 1st seed as a john!. :) and what is CSP?

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah sorry for the crappy pools. I ton of stuff went wrong at this one, really poorly run overall. I'm not sure if I'll be running another tournament, this one was a trainwreck.

Thanks to all the people that showed up. I'll be posting results tonight.
Stuff happens.

I still enjoyed it.

zexySwami

Smash Rookie
I thought this tourney went well. I didn't think the pools were too bad. They were definitely better than the time my 5 man pool had 3 of the top 6 in it. O.o

yohobojz

Smash Cadet
Yeah my pool at KotN placed 1st, 9th, 13th, 13th and somebody that didn't even make it out could've gotten 13th. And then when I played against some of the people who made it out of other pools it was like "Jesus christ this person isn't good, their pool had to be SUPER free"

Mundungu

Smash Lord
yeah, as a player i thought it went pretty well. even got to catch PM singles when i got home. WAY better than the last tourney i watched on twitch. started streaming at like 1pm. waiting for melee singles witch was supposed to start at 10pm. we all quit watching at 1am cuz IT DIDN'T EVEN ****ING START YET! and i can use 1st seed vs 1st seed as a john!. :) and what is CSP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1j4IEMzyKI

Results Thread is up

Last edited:
Top Bottom