• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
Why would this guy take a picture of the "challenger approaching" screen instead of just waiting 2 seconds and taking a picture of him in-game?

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
The fighters in past smash bros did have multiple trophies but I don't think you could buy them. You had to beat classic adventure and all star to get the playable trophies

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Why would this guy take a picture of the "challenger approaching" screen instead of just waiting 2 seconds and taking a picture of him in-game?
Arguably, seeing the "Warning" screen is cooler than a single snap of gameplay.
...Albeit yes, I really want to see Ness ingame.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
..why the sudden excitement for Ness though? The leak was already true. It was confirmed a thousand times, starting with Nintendo taking those videos down. They would not take down fake footage. I'm happy for him, but come on guys if you didn't already believe that leak you were in some serious denial.

And if most of you somehow didn't know the leak.. how!? That info was pretty much impossible to dodge, lol.

D

Deleted member

Same pose as in the roster leak from a while ago.

Not that it matters anymore, but still. =P
Yeah, I agree x9000. That CSS leak is 1100% real now.. good to see Ness back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom